Avon
    364jd7.jpg

Ruger LCP™: .380 AutoCenterfire Autoloading Pistols

indynotch50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    I have a P90 and I think it's a excellent shooter. Too big to carry but shoots amazing. I've heard some bad things about the kel-tec reliability, hopefully this will solve that problem. Think I may have to pick one up.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Not bad looking but I haven't forgiven Ruger inc
    LOGO720.jpg

for the 10 round mag sell out

So now, I never go out the door without my BABY

EvilAssaultWeapon.jpg

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    the new ruger sr9 sucks! ive shot it and i wouldnt wish that gun on anyone... well maybe the bad guys cuz yuo cant hit anything with it...:lmfao:

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    :lmfao:I'd never seen that photo 4sarge--had me nearly laughing out loud in the middle of the student union!

I've handled the SR9 but never shot it, didn't really like how it felt and the thumb safety was terrible--terribly located (for me, anyway).

Wonder what the price point is for that new Kel-Tec, errrrr, Ruger..

dmaguire1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    Indianapolis NE Side
    the new ruger sr9 sucks! ive shot it and i wouldnt wish that gun on anyone... well maybe the bad guys cuz yuo cant hit anything with it...:lmfao:
    I havent shot this gun but I have heard that there is a recall on all SR9. I heard it is because somebody dropped there SR9 and it went off and shot him through the ankle. Since then Ruger has recalled all.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I just picked up a used P94 in great condition. It came with 2 ten rounders, which I dont mind. The thing is built like a tank. I will enjoy it. As for beauty, the form is bad, function is awesome and finish is WONDERFUL! I love the stainless and aluminum on it. If only they made "aluma grips" or even carbon fibre grips to keep the Techno-metal-industrial look of it! :D

At least I know that if another AWB passes, Ruger will still make mags (as they will cow tow to anyone against them). I have nothing wrong with Ruger and their political policies. They pay the NRA, so why are we screaming at Ruger? Because he doesnt believe in more than 10 rounds? That logic is similar to Bill Oreilly screaming OVER someone and calling them stupid b/c they have different ideals. Everyone in the US is entitled to their opinion, including business owners. Dont like it? Shop somewhere else! Complaining about a law is great. Complaining because a company's owner happens to believe and conform to that law? Sort of strange and counter productive. Just my 2 cents.

Also, while on the rant box, why is it when ANYONE gets one of the LCP, they have to post that they have it, but never put a range report on it? Buy one, then post that you have one when you have information to give people, like faults, pluses, accuracy. That's what Im interested in. Nothing against anyone, but blogs and forums everywhere are clogged with "I have a LCP!" posts, but no real info on how they do at the range. A few here and there, but not alot of info in each. Usually filled with "I didnt like it" or "I love it".

LCP: Does it feel more substantial than the Keltec line of handguns? I want to know if Ruger kept it's strong as steel construciton, even in their small guns! :D

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I love this post over there :):

Here's the POINT........

Ruger took a DIRT CHEAP Plastic and Stamped pistol - COPIED IT -
    and put their NAME ON IT.

Then a bunch of WRITERS told the world it gave them TINGLY FEELINGS
    when they shot it.

And a Lot of you guys SWALLOWED THE HOOK.......................

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Well I havent shot mine yet, but its nicer than a Kel-Tec. Kel-Tecs, to me, look like they were made in a cave some where. I will try to shoot mine this weekend and post the results.

RguerLCP.jpg

Top Bottom