• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The load-gate is also pretty stiff. to open. An afternoon of reloading adds a little tenderness to the fingertips. It isn't all that bad either, but once again, smaller/weaker hands might struggle with it a bit.

It's the cerakote...I spent a couple of evenings flipping it open and close and it's much easier now....It just needs to wear in a bit....

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    The trigger pull is okay for what it is, but kids and ladies might have a problem thumbing back the hammer. I was hoping for something to add to my "trainer" group of firearms but this might not be a first go-to gun. I was surprised at how stout the hammer spring is. A friend of mine (lady) is certainly going to struggle with it.

Have you taken the grips off? Wonder if there is an adjustment nut on the hammer strut? If so might be able to cut a couple of coils and readjust.

Sorry.....I know it is a brand new gun and I already am talking about cutting on it....LOL...it is in my nature.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Have you taken the grips off? Wonder if there is an adjustment nut on the hammer strut? If so might be able to cut a couple of coils and readjust.

Sorry.....I know it is a brand new gun and I already am talking about cutting on it....LOL...it is in my nature.

I have already had a couple in the shop for trigger jobs.
    No adjustment on the strut. Have to replace spring(s).

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE

I'm just going to let it ride, I'm enjoying it as it is for the moment. It is quite serviceable as I am a middle-aged man with a lifetime of manual labor worked into my hands.

If I had plans to use it more with adolescents I might do some work to it. As I get older and Uncle Arthur comes to visit I might reassess the decision to keep it stock.

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    The stock trigger doesn't bother me at all. It could be a bit lighter, but with the travel being so short, I don't find it as noticable.

One thing that I've been meaning to do is paint the front sight blade to make it a bit easier to pick up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom