• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just a word of advice. If a coworker brings in one of these, Go home. Tell them you are sick.

iu

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    That's a subtle way of saying, we don't care who you are, we'll throw your food away...

Out of curiosity... Has anyone ever worked anywhere where they actually enforced that policy?

I've only seen it done once and boy were the primary offenders, well... offended. I've done it once or twice when I was pretty sure the owner didn't work there anymore or the stuff was literally stinking the joint up.

The one time I saw it, it was mostly middle aged or beyond women and boy were they pissed about their tupperware/rubbermaid. The younger woman who ended up being the one to finally have enough of it earned their wrath for weeks afterward.

One in particular never let it go. Actual footage of every time the two would meet:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Out of curiosity... Has anyone ever worked anywhere where they actually enforced that policy?

I've only seen it done once and boy were the primary offenders, well... offended. I've done it once or twice when I was pretty sure the owner didn't work there anymore or the stuff was literally stinking the joint up.

The one time I saw it, it was mostly middle aged or beyond women and boy were they pissed about their tupperware/rubbermaid. The younger woman who ended up being the one to finally have enough of it earned their wrath for weeks afterward.

One in particular never let it go. Actual footage of every time the two would meet:
    I've worked at places that cleaned the fridge out on Friday afternoons and threw out anything that was still in the fridge at that point.

Top Bottom