• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to the "stop a douchebag" movement. This channel contains (so far) 18 episode. I guarantee you'll want to watch all 18. Videos may contain, but are not limited to: violence, mean gestures, and/or language

[video=youtube;7a2lcP0texg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a2lcP0texg[/video]

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Just heard about this today. The video I saw included a sweet hip toss onto the pavement.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don't have a problem with what they are doing, but the age and mention of this person having a chechan accent and that person having a caucasian accent combined with the whole vibe smells of Russian nationalist youth movement. Notice how the cops were giving them a pass and how several times billy badass driver becomes apologizing johnny after receiving some off camera information?

I'm not crapping on the vids or actions, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if these guys turn out to be Putin's junior brownshirts or an action by some nationalist group's youth movement (russian version of "Golden Dawn" or similar).

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I wish there were a movement in this country stopping people from being douchebags. Instead, we just live with them, and eventually they end up on gun forums preaching anti-vaccine nonsense.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I wish there were a movement in this country stopping people from being douchebags. Instead, we just live with them

The Army sent me to South Korea for a year when I was 18. I never enjoyed leaving post because their culture seemed so rude and inconsiderate, watching their driving habits at an intersection for 30 seconds was plenty to reach that conclusion. We have become very similar here now, at least in the larger metro areas.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    The Army sent me to South Korea for a year when I was 18. I never enjoyed leaving post because their culture seemed so rude and inconsiderate, watching their driving habits at an intersection for 30 seconds was plenty to reach that conclusion. We have become very similar here now, at least in the larger metro areas.

I think the way people drove in Italy was the craziest thing I'd ever seen. Our cab driver from the airport when we first landed was actively trying to run down people on scooters. Rome was the worst. Traffic laws were more like suggestions. I don't even think you could try to point anyone out in particular as *******s...they all were.

Top Bottom