• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Just making it comply with the law. We all know a higher caliber hunting rifle is more lethal.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just making it comply with the law. We all know a higher caliber hunting rifle is more lethal.

Which is exactly what "they" will say after they are finally successful banning self-loaders, so they can ban them too. Which will confuse the hell out of the jackwagons who helped them along the way with their "my guns are okay, but yours are bad" nonsense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The New AR-15 Design is Compliant with ?SAFE Act? and Has Gun Control Activists in a Tizzy

Searched, did not find the article, so I thought I would share. Makes sense and a good idea to hold the New Yorkers over to the SAFE ACT can be repealed.
    I think I remember seeing a thread on this awhile back. No matter though.
    Which is exactly what "they" will say after they are finally successful banning self-loaders, so they can ban them too. Which will confuse the hell out of the jackwagons who helped them along the way with their "my guns are okay, but yours are bad" nonsense.
    That's incrementalism. You have to exhaust all the other options before going for the ban. "We've tried EVERYTHING, every way of allowing those....'gun people' to have their toys. But nothing we try works. We can make a gun as ugly as this and people still kill people with guns. We'll just have to ban them all."

Top Bottom