New season of Top Shot All Star edition!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share. The last season got kind of boring to me and I didn't follow it like I did the first 3. This season looks pretty awesome though! Glad to see some of the really good guys back like JJ, Blake, Peter, George, and Ian. I wish Chris Reed and Dustin Ellerman were back. They were a lot of fun to watch

Not sure when the season will start, but it should be good.

280363_451865068167789_754300672_o.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Excited :-)

I didn't mind the drama, I like shooting sports, but hating someone from an on screen persona makes me root for the Chris'es and Justin's so much more :)

I see George is coming back, I liked him. Reminded of me playing highly competitive Halo a couple years ago LOL

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm hooked on Top Shot. I think the innovative "matches" they shoot are what it is all about. I don't get all caught up in the drama. I thought Gabby would be returning. She was a great shooter, except with the long range rifle and although small in physical stature, had no trouble with the obstacles.

adsVA83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I will definitely be tuning in, I've have enjoyed the show a lot so far. It makes me realize how much I need to practice and how great of shooters are out there.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I will begrudgingly watch again is season. I cannot stand Colby Donaldson and have no doubt they could find a better host. The over-modulation at EVERY shooting contest, the smugness he generally carries, and his overall shtick just grate on my nerves.

The problem is that as long as people like me continue to watch they will have no incentive to change hosts.

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    I agree....Colby sucks. If he would go away the show would be considerably better.

I would like to see Gabby come back....she was very competitive and easy on the eyes.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    That's awesome. I thought last season was the end of the show, wasn't that what everyone was saying?? Thanks for sharing cuz that just made my day. One of my favorite shows!

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    It's been on only 3 season, and they're already doing an "all-star" edition? Seems just sad to me. There are a lot of great shooters out there. They'd do better to have a "Pro Star" edition imo. No reason to do all-stars yet.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    It's been on only 3 season, and they're already doing an "all-star" edition? Seems just sad to me. There are a lot of great shooters out there. They'd do better to have a "Pro Star" edition imo. No reason to do all-stars yet.

They've done 4 seasons. I think it was losing momentum and bringing back the favorites will help with keeping viewers.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have only seen parts of the seasons. Last season was the only one that I was able to watch from start to finish, mainly due to being able to watch it online on Hulu. (Its cause I always forget when its on, things like that.) Looks interesting though. And I do love most of the shooting tables and challenges that they set up. I would love to be able to do that, but Im just an average shooter, so I wouldnt last long enough on the show to enjoy being there. Oh, and I hate reality shows too, so I wouldnt last long for that reason either.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Love it

Can't wait

Think its great to have TV to watch that shows the POSITIVE side of shooting in the hopes that it educates those who are ignorant of shooting and gets the interest of a younger crowd.

Kala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    People, that is not a photo of who is going to be on the all stars, that is a photo of the first season competitors!!

Top Bottom