• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I liked the pic of the offroad course, a stock SUV driving down a steep asphalt path.

Which is a photo from somewhere out west judging from the shrubbery and sand.

Too Gucci for me and for that kind of coin I could be making a payment on my own land. Put an old camper out there shoot, blow stuff up and drive whatever wherever. Spit and pee off the front porch.;)

Absolutely. You also wouldn't have to deal with bull**** rules and other people at all.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Looks like something I would be happy to join. Not sure about the $1,000 fee, but the membership of $1,000 seems reasonable. I think I would rather wait till it is up and running and then just spend the extra couple bucks. Thats just me. I signed up for more info too though.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Interesting concept, and I might be interested. I did email them that I could help proofread their website; found 2 typos (grammer errors) in just two sentences on their homepage. Might sound silly, but if I were building a major facility with a website, I'd make sure it was perfect.

I noticed that too. I thought you might be writing for them.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    A few years ago, our club had a chance to buy a little land but it meant increasing dues from $70 to $100 a year. You'd be surprised at how many "slob shooters" we (thankfully) lost. I understand high prices for a high level membership club....they want to bring the wife & kids and having people pee from the porch just isn't cool. Good luck to them.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    I asked a lifelong Newton County resident who is also a 20+ year Law enforcement officer. He had not heard anything about it. He was going to ask around. I would not be interested in membership, but curious who is backing it.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I asked a lifelong Newton County resident who is also a 20+ year Law enforcement officer. He had not heard anything about it. He was going to ask around. I would not be interested in membership, but curious who is backing it.

I'm interested to hear what you learn.

I did a small bit of online sleuthing and couldn't find any property records, zoning variances or any other records that might indicate an actual LLC presence in Newton County.
    I think I located the property, but nothing showing a transfer of ownership (yet?)

I hope the shooting knowledge is better than the forestry knowledge. There are repeated references to "hardwoods" while pointing to and walking through a stand of planted pines.
    I'm not sure the homeowners down range (~600y) are going to be very forgiving about bullets leaving the property. It certainly doesn't look vacant or ignorant of firearms safety.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I'm interested to hear what you learn.

I did a small bit of online sleuthing and couldn't find any property records, zoning variances or any other records that might indicate an actual LLC presence in Newton County.
    I think I located the property, but nothing showing a transfer of ownership (yet?)

I hope the shooting knowledge is better than the forestry knowledge. There are repeated references to "hardwoods" while pointing to and walking through a stand of planted pines.
    I'm not sure the homeowners down range (~600y) are going to be very forgiving about bullets leaving the property. It certainly doesn't look vacant or ignorant of firearms safety.

from my understanding it will be in Lake Village IN and the owner of the company is building his residence on the property also. they are in the process of rezoning for the business.

Top Bottom