• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    I haven't heard about one in Elwood. There's a new shop in downtown Alexandria, but no guns yet (owner hasn't gotten FFL yet).

signal6_911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I haven't heard of the new shop in Elwood, where's it supposed to be? Would be nice to have a nice local place to go to though!
    Is the shop you're talking about in Alex Indiana Tactical Supply or something like that? It's owned by an Anderson PD officer and his family. I think it's primarily police uniform supply....so far. Hopefully their business will grow in the future.

koenig clone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    duno. heard one just opened up. must have been misinformed. good to know there are some other fellas in the area on here though. right now i do most of my purchases at mcdonalds east of marion. good guy.

jtg01

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Alex Army Surplusq

It's on the main drag right downtown Alex. The Army Surplus store has had their inspection and just waiting on FFL to arrive. They'll expand the surplus into the vacant storefront to the south and stock guns, ammo and supplies where the current store sits. I was in there a week ago and they expect their license to arrive any day.

Top Bottom