• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    There is a semi-new shop in Nobelsville that I just discovered. It is next door to the Nobelsville Honda bike shop. I cant remember the name of it though. He has decent prices too. I've been shopping around for a new XDm .45 and he has them at the lowest price I've seen so far. If I had the cash on me, I would have made the sale.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I didn't know it until the 1500 but the geist trap and skeet club on 113th st just off of olio now sells pistols also. They told me that it has been about a year now. I have not been in the actual store yet but their prices at 1500 were competetive with everyone else.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I didn't know it until the 1500 but the geist trap and skeet club on 113th st just off of olio now sells pistols also. They told me that it has been about a year now. I have not been in the actual store yet but their prices at 1500 were competetive with everyone else.

that is the Indiana Gun club not "feist trap and skeet club"

Indiana Gun Club :: Indianapolis IN, Guns

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=indiana+gun+club&hl=en&ll=39.955083,-85.897465&spn=0.04441,0.090895&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.677964,93.076172&vpsrc=6&hq=indiana+gun+club&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/ame]

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    There is a semi-new shop in Nobelsville that I just discovered. It is next door to the Nobelsville Honda bike shop. I cant remember the name of it though. He has decent prices too. I've been shopping around for a new XDm .45 and he has them at the lowest price I've seen so far. If I had the cash on me, I would have made the sale.

Prices aren't bad, they were dons gun prices but have since dropped. That being said I still see handguns priced $50-$100 above the locals shops I usually visit. He does sell his used guns at a good price.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have stop by since I was looking to get a couple of new toys, I would spend some money there but the one handgun I was looking to get was $300.00 more than PSS :(.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Just heard about IGS ... looking forward to going and checking them out ...

I still have to check out Bare Arms, but Indy Gun Safety is in Fishers. It's pretty close to Bare Arms, and IGS has great pricing.

It's funny... we have been on here as a site supporter and advertiser for 3 years. We are often looked at as just a training center, but we are a stocking FFL... the only one in Fishers. Thanks for the mention, and for the rest of you... Stop in and see us! :ingo:

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I stopped in Bare Arms today. Not bad for just starting. He said he is getting Mosins soon. I need to visit Indy Gun Safety next to see the new look and the simulator.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I would be interested in seeing ...

... a Mosin-Nagant provenance all the way back to Mother Russia. Anybody got that kind of proof on theirs? Where do the LGSs get all theirs? How many would a gun shop have to sell all at once to give a Group Buy price?

Top Bottom