• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Colby needs less teeth and less attitude...

I like the show but can't stand Colby.
    Agree with that... Colby always sounds like he is talking through his teeth, or is really constipated and has to find a bathroom out in the desert fast.
    I agree 100%... THE OH I am so cool and tough Colby is the most UNinteresting part of the show...
    But on the positive side, my wife likes Top Shot and will watch it and that is worth it in an of itself...

Come on... At least its better than Sons of Guns!!!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Did anyone else go :scratch: in the BAR/AUG/PS90 episode where they referred to *all* of the guns as "automatics" and included rates of fire, even though only the BAR was full-auto?

Otherwise, good show, and should appeal to "gun guys" more than TOP SHOT itself might, due to having more technical information and less drama.

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Agree with that... Colby always sounds like he is talking through his teeth, or is really constipated and has to find a bathroom out in the desert fast.
    I agree 100%... THE OH I am so cool and tough Colby is the most UNinteresting part of the show...
    But on the positive side, my wife likes Top Shot and will watch it and that is worth it in an of itself...

Come on... At least its better than Sons of Guns!!!

She likes Top Shot when their using all those "doo-dads"? :draw:
    How'd you pull that one off?

I thought the show was pretty good, nice to have a bit more technical info than in Top Shot, although it is at a much slower pace than Top Shot...

Packrat67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Greenwood
    The show is interesting, but I feel that their evualation of the M1 Carbine was sort of unfair. The M1 was developed to replace the 1911A1 pistol. The thought was to give rear area troops something to defend themselves with. It was to put a lot of rounds on a target 25 feet away or less. Also to replace .45 sidearms for officers. It did it's job so well line troops and airborn started useing them with success. It is not and was not designed to be a main Battle Rifle. We had the M 1 Rifle, 1903 Springfield or Model 1917 for that purpose.

Top Bottom