Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Snerk.jpg

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    saw it when it came out. HATED IT WALKED OUT......way too much sensless violence, stupid story no redeming value at all!

just watching body parts being hacked off and sombody being raped is not my idea of enteratainment:noway::noway:

seanamus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    saw it when it came out. HATED IT WALKED OUT......way too much sensless violence, stupid story no redeming value at all!

just watching body parts being hacked off and sombody being raped is not my idea of enteratainment:noway::noway:

ehh well this is a teotwawki (sp?) movie, so that kind of stuff would be happening everywhere... rather realistic. would you rather they were all getting along perfectly instead of the way it really would be which is gang leader/warlord in charge of towns or regions killing all who resisted and using time old tactics like raping and pillaging, i also really like how they showed having to trade for just clean water or a charge for their i pod.

the only thing i thought was kind of silly was *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* him being blind... *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER* i mean who wrote this movie M night shamalamanon (lol sp) i mean "what a tweest"

overall i thought this movie was an excellent depiction of what could happen and i really liked it :twocents:

Top Bottom