• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crampa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Plymouth, In.
    I have been researching the Sigs for a long time. I finely decided that if I ran across a Sig 226 elite stainless that I was going to buy it. My son and I decided to go to Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawalka two weeks ago this friday. I told my son if they had one of these guns that if I liked the way it felt I was going to buy it. As soon as I walked up to the counter there was one in the display case. A very nice lady walked up to me and ask me if she could help me. I told her I wanted to see that gun as soon as I had it in my hands I loved it. So I bought it. What I need to know is if one of the Ladies or Gentelmen on this forum has one and what holster you have for it. I would like to carry it owb or over my sholder. Prefer leather.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    We want pictures or we won't believe you! ;)

As for holsters, I don't have that exact model, I have a P220. I really like some of the Galco holsters. Good fit and finish and won't mar your finish like some others.

Crampa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Plymouth, In.
    Post pics next week

I did purchase the Sig just the way I said I did (Honest). I will try to get pictures for you guys next week. I didn't mention it is a 9mm. I haven't shot it yet eather. I been waiting for my LTCH going on 15 weeks now. I'm afraid to take it out and shoot it. Don't want to have any problems with the local law inforcment.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I did purchase the Sig just the way I said I did (Honest). I will try to get pictures for you guys next week. I didn't mention it is a 9mm. I haven't shot it yet eather. I been waiting for my LTCH going on 15 weeks now. I'm afraid to take it out and shoot it. Don't want to have any problems with the local law inforcment.

To transport it, put it in a case, in the trunk, with the ammo in the glovebox. Leave the slide open and mags out, just for extra assurance.

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Galco concealment holster with the offset lugs that hold it close to your body. On a beltman belt with the kydex insert.

Top Bottom