• ...and so much more!
  • Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    picture.php

I got my new Spyderco Military and Para-Military 2 today. Both seem to be good high quality knives. S30V blades. Will post more after I fondle them some.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Another INGO member showed me his military today. Cool knives.

Is the blade length the only difference between the Military and the Para Military?

Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    The two main differences between the Military and Para-Military 2 are blade length, the Military has a liner lock and a single position pocket clip, and the Para has a rear spine compression lock and a 4 way pocket clip.

Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    Well it has been a couple weeks since I got both these knives. Both are great knives. However I prefere the Para-Military 2 over the Military. I feel the Para is a perfect EDC size and the Military even though lightweight is a tad large. I also like that the Para allows 4 carry positions compared to the fixed position (right hand, tip down) carry. Both knives are scary sharp with s30v blades. The quaility and fit and finish is top notch. Also, there is no blade play in any direction on either knife, and both open and close butter smooth. I will prolly sell the Military so I can buy a different variation of the Para-Military 2.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I want a Para 2 infact what I really wanted was one of the new Gray ones but I was too slow so I will just bide my time. They are being scalped on evil bay for crazy prices right now

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I wish I could have gone but that is a long haul from down here. They are a beautiful knife and will hold an edge and sharpen like a dream.

Top Bottom