• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I love my Mosin, dont get me wrong. I read all the posts but think sometimes there needs to be some new discussion. I usually post from my phone and cant post links.
    Btw, the pic shows it witha 10 round magazine. If you go to website and look at specs it says a 34 round magazine.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    I love my Mosin, dont get me wrong. I read all the posts but think sometimes there needs to be some new discussion. I usually post from my phone and cant post links.
    Btw, the pic shows it witha 10 round magazine. If you go to website and look at specs it says a 34 round magazine.

I here ya. I have 3 mosins myself. I saw that it was listed with a 34 rnd mag. Sounds like I may have to sell my Hi point carbine for this..........

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    With only a ten round capacity, how is it any better than a Hi Point with an ATI stock?

Why wouldn't they make it compatible with one of their pistols? Not smart.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Looks like a Beretta Storm, an AR and a HK UMP all had fun in the backseat of a Camaro, and this was the kid that came out...

Sort of cool! Wonder what the price point will be? Their only hope is to compete with Keltec's price, but offer Beretta quality...

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    How about adding a MP5 type retractable stock. Like the ones that are going for 300-400 right now. I am ok with 34 round magazines for the 9 mm but would need at least 25 rounds for the 40 or 45 cal offerings. If you want me to definitely buy one, have a 50 round magazine available( I am thinking a drum type)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    34 round mag for the 9mm but only 15 for the .40 and 10 rounds for the .45! Here is their chance to really stick it to the Beretta CX4 Carbine, but nope.

I saw the actual MSRP last week, and for the life of me can't remember where I saw it! Rumors on the net has it around $700 but again, those are just rumors, and wrong I hope. Too much for an H&K wannabie.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    So you have never purchased a Ruger? Oh thats right, it doesnt have to be pretty to be effective! LOL. There are so many "ugly" firearms, I dont let looks affect my purchase.

What do you have they may be called ugly?

This carbine in particular just screams ugly to me. To be fair I don't like the HiPoint, Beretta or HK either. When it comes to a pistol caliber carbine I'm attracted to AR's and MP5 clones.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I handled the Taurus carbines at the SHOT Show in January. Didn't feel too bad; reminded me a bit of the HK UMP.

Based on the dealer pricing I'm currently seeing, "street" prices should be in the $625-650 range.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I handled the Taurus carbines at the SHOT Show in January. Didn't feel too bad; reminded me a bit of the HK UMP.

Based on the dealer pricing I'm currently seeing, "street" prices should be in the $625-650 range.

Thank goodness! Someone who actually has seen one in person! How did they feel weight wise? This would be a good firearm to place a foldable stock or collapsible stock on.

Top Bottom