• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    There is no money in curing cancer...
    Charge a crap ton for the treatment. Problem solved. The more "miraculous" the treatment the more can be charged for it. There is a hell of a lot of money to be made in curing cancer.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    I was told my chemo treatment is 21, 000.00 per treatment and I am doing 12 treatments.....Thankfully I have ins. They are making a fortune on cancer treatments and many times it just prolongs the patients life by a few months. As far as the test I am not sure I want to know, having been diagnosed with cancer twice in 2 years I am a walking nervous wreck, I don't want to know what's coming up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Didn't read article but i'll guess this product was developed by some major pharmaceutical company, like Halliburton or Pfizer. Their product tells you your gonna get cancer in 10 years, but if you take this product, made by Halliburton or Pfizer, for 10k a month you wont get it in 10 years! Yeah i see where this technology is going

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I was told my chemo treatment is 21, 000.00 per treatment and I am doing 12 treatments.....Thankfully I have ins. They are making a fortune on cancer treatments and many times it just prolongs the patients life by a few months. As far as the test I am not sure I want to know, having been diagnosed with cancer twice in 2 years I am a walking nervous wreck, I don't want to know what's coming up.

My Dad passed away recently (March 15th), he did his first round of chemo on March 6th, and was dead 9 days later. His white cell count was .25, before he started chemo, the doctors told him it would only extend his life by 1 to 3 months.
    I can't help but feel, if he had not done the chemo, he would still be here now. But his quality of life was very low. He was 72, in fact had just turned 72 on March 5th.
    I would really think twice about this.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    My Dad passed away recently (March 15th), he did his first round of chemo on March 6th, and was dead 9 days later. His white cell count was .25, before he started chemo, the doctors told him it would only extend his life by 1 to 3 months.
    I can't help but feel, if he had not done the chemo, he would still be here now. But his quality of life was very low. He was 72, in fact had just turned 72 on March 5th.
    I would really think twice about this.

I am only 47 and in good health otherwise. I had cancer in my lung right next to my heart and lung cancer is notorious for coming back so I am going with the chemo. Your right though chemo literally wrecks your body.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I am only 47 and in good health otherwise. I had cancer in my lung right next to my heart and lung cancer is notorious for coming back so I am going with the chemo. Your right though chemo literally wrecks your body.

Of course I did not know how old you are, I would do the same thing. I hope it all goes well for you.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I hope this leads to cures for various cancers. The talk about a person's health insurance premiums skyrocketing when test showed that they were likely candidates for cancer was interesting. The statement saying that it could lead to lower insurance premiums, because of early detection and treatment was pie in the sky. Insurance companies never lower premiums. They never loose money. I think insurance is one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the American public.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I often wonder if the cure to cancer is right under our noses......and we just haven't made the connection. It wouldn't surprise me if we find the cure to be something simple, like alkaloid juice from a gold frog mixed with some peyote......we just need someone to find the magic recipe.

With so many things in this world......it will take some luck.

Any of you 70-80 year old guys remember when you were young folks.....was cancer as prevalent then as now? I am 47 and it seems when I was a kid I never heard of people with cancer, now it is everywhere.

Wishing the best to those who are in battles with it.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, ignoring the :tinfoil: crowd, what's the accuracy, what's the reliability, and how does it prevent or cure the disease?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I often wonder if the cure to cancer is right under our noses......and we just haven't made the connection. It wouldn't surprise me if we find the cure to be something simple, like alkaloid juice from a gold frog mixed with some peyote......we just need someone to find the magic recipe.

Any of you 70-80 year old guys remember when you were young folks.....was cancer as prevalent then as now? I am 47 and it seems when I was a kid I never heard of people with cancer, now it is everywhere.

Yeah, cancer has been around a lot since I was a kid and before. The internet brings out more and more information; some good and some bad.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013

I know a guy in his late sixties who has lung cancer although I am not sure of the stage. He refused chemo, radiation and went on a strict organic salad and an organic juice diet. So far he has kept the cancer spot from growing by just eating a very strict organic diet. I am going to try the diet when I get done with chemo here in about 10 weeks. I think diet plays a big part in avoiding cancer.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I know a guy in his late sixties who has lung cancer although I am not sure of the stage. He refused chemo, radiation and went on a strict organic salad and an organic juice diet. So far he has kept the cancer spot from growing by just eating a very strict organic diet. I am going to try the diet when I get done with chemo here in about 10 weeks. I think diet plays a big part in avoiding cancer.

Agreed, I have heard of people beating cancer with organic carrot juice. I think our diets play a huge part in all diseases.

Top Bottom