• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Safety

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hello, I'm Safety. I'm very new to forums. Never had an account on any forum of any type. Needless to say, I'm clueless. I doubt that I reach a 50 post goal, I don't even think I need the classifieds. ...IDK IG. I read the rules and the FAQ's which were fun. Now I wonder if as soon as I get how to navigate on this site, how many people break or follow the rules. I hope I will gain great friends and knowledge on this site. I think I will. I am a first time gun owner and I'm spending my free time learning the laws but I have many unanswered questions. Also, I wonder if there are courses I can take? Hmmm! Maybe INGO will somehow rescue me from obliviousness!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    :welcome: to INGO, Safety!

You've come to the right place. Feel free to ask questions. Even if they've been asked before, there's often somebody that's got the same question or maybe some new insight to provide. Some folks are kinda kurt and sometimes snarky--just don't take it personally.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    :welcome:aboard!!! No worry, just jump on in, the waters fine!!! Just don't have too thin a skin...if you stray (and sometimes even if you don't) there will be helpful, informative folks to steer you somewhere. If they are not helpful or informative, then ignore them, it's not worth the stress :):. uh, oh unless they are mods of course.. :)It will be ok. glad you joined :ingo:!!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. You will fine a thread that will catch your interest and before long the 50 post count will be passed in a heart beat. So much to see as you look around and get involved in posting and making new friends.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Welcome.

I'm spending my free time learning the laws
    Start some threads asking specific questions about what you're looking into. Then participate in them.

I have many unanswered questions.
    Start threads with your questions. Then participate in them.

I wonder if there are courses I can take? Hmmm!
    Start a thread inquiring about such. Then participate in it.

There's your 50 ^ easy.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    :welcome:From Greenwood

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom