• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    Ok, so I bought a pistol for home defense, and carry. I would like to know if anyone from northern Indiana could point me in the direction of a good range that I could practice at, and offers some safety and defensive courses.. thanks

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Ok, so I bought a pistol for home defense, and carry. I would like to know if anyone from northern Indiana could point me in the direction of a good range that I could practice at, and offers some safety and defensive courses.. thanks

I suggest looking in to the Sand Burr Gun Ranch in Rochester, IN. They host several reputable trainers at various times through the year and also host courses of their own. Sand Burr Gun Ranch: Home

There are also trainers who post on here who host basic handgun courses up toward your area. I believe ACT (forum advertiser) has courses in Warsaw from time to time. Adaptive Consulting & Training

And Fank Sharpe (Glock21 on Ingo) with Fortress Defense Consultants also hosts some classes in your area. I think also at Sand Burr. Welcome to Fortress Defense Consultants

That's what I know of that is close to Bourbon, IN. I have met those guys and recommend them. If you look around here in the training forum, you will probably come across other options as well.

In addition to that, you can go to the NRA website and look for NRA pistol instructors in your area. There are probably a few.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Top Bottom