• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I don't normally "do" threads like this on other forums, but I figured I'd make an exception since this is sort of a "home" board for me.

Everyone I know at Atlanta CC keeps telling me I should actually post on IN Gun Owners, so I figured I'd finally stop screwing around and get to it. I'm Caleb - I mostly shoot at Atlanta in their IDPA matches, and down at Marion County F&G when I can find the time, which sadly hasn't been often lately.

I also own and produce Gun Nuts Radio - it's the highest rated "gun related" show on BlogTalkRadio's network right now, as well as one of the top shooting sports podcasts on iTunes. I also run a blog that goes with the show at www.gunnuts.net, where you can often find reports on matches in the area as well as info on guns and gear.

On the most recent Gun Nuts Radio, we had Team S&W Pro Shooter Julie Goloski-Golob, and you can listen to a podcast of the show by clicking the above link. I'd really like to grow my local listener and reader base; many of the readers and listeners that we get are out of state (Texas is the number 1 right now) and I'd like to see my home state represent a little bit better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom