New to INGO, what's your desired CCW/ holster?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zacdudek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2011
    Grabill IN
    I carry an XD subcompact in 9mm and I also use the SERPA holster. I have two pieces of advice for you.

First, get a sturdy belt. It doesn't have to be an expensive gun belt; I have a $12 "work belt" from Walmart. It's not pretty, but it works well and it's lasted over a year and a half to date.

Second, grab the hem of your shirt and put it between your sidearm and your body. This is called open carrying, and it is wonderful. As a matter of fact, you aren't a real man (or woman, I don't discriminate) until you open carry.

\

Let it begin! I'm a real man, i've never OCed and don't plan too. I know to many LEO's that are friends who don't when off duty and I consider their opinion to be VERY VERY good.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    I CC when I am in Texas, but I think it's silly since everyone can see my spare magazines anyway. For you CCers in this thread, do you not carry two spare magazines?

I CC, and carry one spare mag. Its higher capacity than the one thats in my gun (15rd G21 mag +2 extender vice 10 in a G30 mag). Its on my belt under a cover shirt or out in the open depending on what I'm wearing. No one really asks about it or sees it. I had one person ask about it once, they thought it was a beeper or cell phone (it was an older lady):dunno:

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I carry a spare mag on my belt, stays just as concealed under my shirt as the gun does. More likely to pop out though i guess as its not in an IWB carrier, just hangs off my belt outside

rkaeden0114

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    just wanted to let everyone who replied that i really appreciate all of your opinions! the crossbreed super-tuck seems to be a pretty popular IWB holster from what i have been seeing online, and on this forum. i think im going to invest in a nice belt for my serpa and get a crossbreed (i like to have options). Thanks again everyone!

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    just wanted to let everyone who replied that i really appreciate all of your opinions! the crossbreed super-tuck seems to be a pretty popular IWB holster from what i have been seeing online, and on this forum. i think im going to invest in a nice belt for my serpa and get a crossbreed (i like to have options). Thanks again everyone!

You wont be disappointed!

Top Bottom