• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Have always owned the cheap knock off flea market knives up until a few months ago. I purchased a Kershaw Onion and loved it. It was my EDC, love the spring assist, loved the finish, it has a almost rhino lined finish.texture on the grip.

I got home tonight and checked the mail to find my ESEE Izula had arrived! Very sharp right out of the box! Have tried the para cord thing with not much luck but still like the knife in skeleton form!

I know I am on the inexpensive side of EDCs but just getting my feet wet here :ingo:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    congrats man. you got yourself some good blades. if you decide you can't wrap it or don't like paracord handles (I don't personally) then you can buy a nice little set of scales for it for about 20 bucks.

Lagrange

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Lagrange, IN.
    A good knife is hard to beat. You really dont have to go bankrupt to own a good knife you just need to know what to look for. There are lots of guys on this forum who can help steer you in the right direction. I am sure they are willing to help if you need it.

Cyclonehoytt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Nob city
    congrats on the new knife. I am also new to "good knife" in my edc. my first was a Spyderco Tenacious next one I picked up was a CRKT m21 both are great knives for the price.

Top Bottom