Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1 quality post is to do a good introduction post.

You can see when folk reply to you in your user command post UserCP in the top right hand corner of the page and join in conversations that are in young that interest you.

If you attempt to skirt the rules it will not be pleasant for you.

Cannibalcadaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Definitely wasnt trying to skirt any rules and dont know why youd think that?
    Was it over the obvious humor when I said make 50 post asking people how their day was?
    I should of known obvious humor woupdnt be good and it seems like most of the people on here are the ones on armlist that dont answer messages or gouge.
    I'd just read all the rules and was looking at upgrading with paid subscription but I wished I would of never wasted 3 or 4 hours of my life on here.
    Skirt the rules lol,how by talking about the current market and personal experience I've had since recently getting my permit.
    It's amazing anyone would take it serious about making 50 basic post to skirt the rules,ohh now its gonna be unpleasant for me now lol.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Was it over the obvious humor when I said make 50 post asking people how their day was?
    I should of known obvious humor woupdnt be good and it seems like most of the people on here are the ones on armlist that dont answer messages or gouge.
    I'd just read all the rules and was looking at upgrading with paid subscription but I wished I would of never wasted 3 or 4 hours of my life on here.
    Skirt the rules lol,how by talking about the current market and personal experience I've had since recently getting my permit.
    It's amazing anyone would take it serious about making 50 basic post to skirt the rules,ohh now its gonna be unpleasant for me now lol.
    Deep breath, group dynamics are a thing in person and on the Interwebs.

Stick around, you’ll see why we are how we are.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. Relax and put your toes in the water before you dive in the pool. Just need to get some whiskers around here and all will be good.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Welcome from Evansville.

Like most anyplace, there are some good folks here and there are some who are, shall we say, less than welcoming. I think your attempt at 50 one-liner posts to get to the classified just hit a sore spot.

I hope you hang around and find a niche here.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    INGO is not a classifieds website. It is insulting to call people Gouging Armslisters. We are used to people just wanting to trade on here without being part of the forum. Lots of people have came in and peed on the floor. Think of doing that at your local barbershop. Yalp, that is how it goes over here too. Welcome to INGO. There are a lot of good people here and a wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Gouging in the classifieds is frouned on here, and punishable.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well I can see you have zero idea who and what we are. If you would look around you would see we have rules (and we are sticklers about them) and gouging is one of them.

And too all.....people take it the hell easy on the new guys or I will come down hard on you. This stops as of right now. Seriously. Leave them be until we see an issue and then let us know but just stop it. If any of you run of 1 more new member you will be joining them post haste.

Do not try me on this.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well...this kind of went from :poop: to :nailbite:to :laugh6:. Not bad for a short opening thread. :welcome: 2 :ingo:. Put on a thick set of chaps and go riding. Trust me, we've all been there.

:draw:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Welcome, lots of good stuff here to go along with the filler. It's like panning for gold. Rewarding when you find some and it is there to be found.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom