New toy made it to Beech Grove Firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I will sell you my Kriss mags for $1000 each.

One of their Engineers lives near my Bro, they seem to be a sharp bunch of people.

Sweet! I'll take all of them since your practically giving them away.:laugh:

It is an engineering marvel. The first thing I did was take it apart to see how it works.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    KJQ6945, when did you order this from BGF and how long did it take for it to arrive to their shop? How long did your tax stamp take (6 MO)?
    Ordered mine in early Dec. and has not arrive to the shop yet.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    KJQ6945, when did you order this from BGF and how long did it take for it to arrive to their shop? How long did your tax stamp take (6 MO)?
    Ordered mine in early Dec. and has not arrive to the shop yet.

I ordered mine just after the election. It arrived at BGF about 3weeks ago, when I started this thread. IMPD has had the paperwork for about 2 weeks now. When I get it back from them, it goes to the ATF, and the wait begins.

Welcome to INGO!

The wait is was it is. Just be patient.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    I ordered mine just after the election. It arrived at BGF about 3weeks ago, when I started this thread. IMPD has had the paperwork for about 2 weeks now. When I get it back from them, it goes to the ATF, and the wait begins.

Welcome to INGO!

The wait is was it is. Just be patient.

Thanks for the info. Looks like it should be anytime now based on your experience. I'm registering mine by way of a trust which I understand speeds the process and allows your to bypass some of the "red tape" including the LEO sign-off. Otherwise I have been told to expect a 9+ month wait from the ATF

Top Bottom