• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    New Toy!<<<new pic added>>>

My favorite CIII dealer called today, he called to say my form 4 had came in the mail today for my Serbu Super Shorty. So I jumped in the bigcraig mobile and headed to Seymour Indiana, home of the best CIII dealer in the state.

Serbu_001.jpg

I had an extra Mesa shell carrier, so I put it on for shits and giggles.
    SerbuII_004.jpg

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    That's sooooo cool! I'm glad you held out for the 870 instead of the 500. Now I only need an AOW and a DD to complete the collection!

Oh, and +1 for ACME being the best dealer in the state!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    My favorite CIII dealer called today, he called to say my form 4 had came in the mail today for my Serbu Super Shorty. So I jumped in the bigcraig mobile and headed to Seymour Indiana, home of the best CIII dealer in the state.

Does that require the 200 dollar tax stamp or does it qualify as an AOW for the 5 dollar stamp.

Thanks

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    $5 stamp for AOW 4sarge.

I hear ya Nick, I need a MG and a DD to finish out my title II collection. I doubt I will ever be able to afford the MG that I want, but as far as a DD I am thinking a rail mounted LMT M203, they run about $1700.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Craig-I've been lookng at the M203 too. The only rounds I can see myself using in it are the 40mm/18round .22lr adapters sinse HE is so cost ineffective...

esrice-I agree completly and I can't wait! I hope we get a few more shooters signed-up though...

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Craig-I've been lookng at the M203 too. The only rounds I can see myself using in it are the 40mm/18round .22lr adapters sinse HE is so cost ineffective...

esrice-I agree completly and I can't wait! I hope we get a few more shooters signed-up though...

I mentioned to Clint at ACME about our little NFA range day, there is a slim chance we might be able to talk him into coming.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I mentioned to Clint at ACME about our little NFA range day, there is a slim chance we might be able to talk him into coming.
    You know, I was actually thinking about asking him. I just PM'd him over on ARF just a few minutes ago about something completely unrelated.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Oooowee, I've been ogling the Super Shorty for about eight years, or whenever they appeared (only made on Mossberg Mavericks then.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Anti-Carjacking rig of Criminal Doom.

At least that's what it looks like it's intended for.
    Or perhaps carry/use while riding a Harley?

Either way, that's a slick weapon you've got there BigCraig.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    Since Michael Bane did one of his podcasts on picking up his Serbu, I've been ogling them.

Now that I'm setup for a good while in free country, I'm thinking about getting one of those (especially since Serbu is only over in Tampa . . . support the local economy and all). :D

I have a feeling though that once I get one NFA item, I'm going to keep wanting more (been thinking about a surefire can setup for my AR).

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Since Michael Bane did one of his podcasts on picking up his Serbu, I've been ogling them.

Now that I'm setup for a good while in free country, I'm thinking about getting one of those (especially since Serbu is only over in Tampa . . . support the local economy and all). :D

I have a feeling though that once I get one NFA item, I'm going to keep wanting more (been thinking about a surefire can setup for my AR).

Get the suppressor, the Serbu has ZERO use, I bought it because we can't have SBS in Indiana and this was the closest I could get to owning one.

The suppressor is a very practical NFA item, and Surefire makes a great can.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Looks awesome bigcraig! I'd love to get one, but for the money I have others higher on the list for now. Very cool though.

I may try to make it to the NFA day, but I am not sure as of yet if I can. I have a .22 suppressor myself, but that is it.

+1 for ACME also!

Top Bottom