• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i figure this is the ideal forum to make a "pre" announcement. in the near future a new training outfit will be offering classes in indiana.

Alpha Charlie Training will be offering most all of the nra courses including instructor certification, competition shooting, fighting pistol, fighting carbine, basic and tactical medical, survival and more. if the staff fleshes out like we anticipate, we'll even be able to teach you to build a house, wire it, play a musical instrument, tutor you in physical sciences and math...:):

details to follow shortly, but i wanted this forum to know what is coming.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Any particular location in Indiana?

the survival training will be on private preserve near roachdale, in. the primary range is near shades state park which for now will host the firearms and medical training. of course, our operation will be mobile and can come to your range. again, nothing is yet carved in stone, but we have the chisel at hand.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Who and the instructors and what are their qualifications?

nothing yet is final, but we have a civilian survival instructor who was formerly with a company that provided training to the military. the firearms instructors: 2 are NRA certified, one a NRA training counselor, one has logged more training hours than i can count, one has a military background, all have significant trigger time and competition experience. the medical staff consists of former military and a civilian emt. when the company is formally announced the names will be listed.

i'm one of the instructors. i'm NRA certified and have a competition and military background. i've trained with Henk Iversson at strike tactical, Rob Pincus at ICE and Rob Leathem. my experience as an instructor is 20 years or so training individual civilians, LEO's and reserve military personnel.

i'll introduce the others with the formal announcement.

Top Bottom