• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :popcorn:
    Ironic hu? Cause VA is one of the original 13 colonies that bleed and put everything on the line for that freedom they are now giving away.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Virginia gun owners going to pay a big price for sleeping on their rights.

I don't know how many conservatives stayed home but I'm not sure it would've made a difference if they all showed up. They are getting outvoted by the Swamp living in the suburban counties near DC.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Second the people leaving states like California and Illinois leave because of liberal policies they have voted in. Then they go to a more conservative state and vote for the same policies they ran away from. I do not understand these people, I guess they are just too stupid to learn.
    Jim.

There might be another, more insidious side to this. They are leaving their states to convert the next. Like the cancer so many call it, they intentionally leave their destroyed state to begin destruction of the next, until the USA is no longer that shining example of freedom that our founders shed blood for.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    There might be another, more insidious side to this. They are leaving their states to convert the next. Like the cancer so many call it, they intentionally leave their destroyed state to begin destruction of the next, until the USA is no longer that shining example of freedom that our founders shed blood for.

Bingo ! This kind of sounds like the immigration problem....wierd ! Let me see if I have this straight. Leave your sh#%&ole country only to come here and make it more like the place you left. Only difference is old country doesn't give you all of the free stuff and give you better benefits & opportunites than our own citizens. Politicians (Democrats) are ram-rodding this by design to forever change the USA, one (larger) municipality at a time.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    :popcorn:
    Ironic hu? Cause VA is one of the original 13 colonies that bleed and put everything on the line for that freedom they are now giving away.

That was when folks understood natural rights and secession.

Now folks wait around, let their blood pressure rise, and bite their nails while waiting for courts and parliament to tell them what their rights are along with permissions on how to exercise them...and then bend over and comply.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Tim Poole believes that the Democrats who took seats in the Virginia legislature are "moderates" and that is why they won. The people of Virginia better hope that he's correct.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Like most places, Virginia is very much divided along party lines and those with the greatest platform do not want to consider ways to bring all 2A supporters together. To even suggest there are many 2A supporters in northern Virginia and other urban areas, will get you a funny look around here. So, the meetings for sanctuary counties are going on, but I’m still waiting to hear how that helps beyond “showing unified support”. However, what politician believes they need to consider voters whom they know are not their supporters? Many on the New Democrats weren’t even vetted about gun rights and it’s taken for granted they are anti.

I’m sure they will play politics with the newbies and try to force them to tow the party line. If 2A supporters from those areas were encouraged to join with other supporters, there would be real unity, to force real common sense and defend against the “gotta’ do something” mentality. There are three major areas on the table: guns, ERA, and voting rights. A Democrat can survive not voting for the proposed gun legislation, because nobody knows exactly what they want, but I don’t see them survive not supporting the other two areas. I certainly could be wrong, but we shall see what happens.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Texas is next...

And then Florida. Throw in Colorado with all its Californian refugees. Montana, Arizona, etc... Soon, we won't need to hold presidential elections at all. Whoever the Dems parade up there will win, electoral college or not.:rolleyes:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Like most places, Virginia is very much divided along party lines and those with the greatest platform do not want to consider ways to bring all 2A supporters together. To even suggest there are many 2A supporters in northern Virginia and other urban areas, will get you a funny look around here. So, the meetings for sanctuary counties are going on, but I’m still waiting to hear how that helps beyond “showing unified support”. However, what politician believes they need to consider voters whom they know are not their supporters? Many on the New Democrats weren’t even vetted about gun rights and it’s taken for granted they are anti.

I’m sure they will play politics with the newbies and try to force them to tow the party line. If 2A supporters from those areas were encouraged to join with other supporters, there would be real unity, to force real common sense and defend against the “gotta’ do something” mentality. There are three major areas on the table: guns, ERA, and voting rights. A Democrat can survive not voting for the proposed gun legislation, because nobody knows exactly what they want, but I don’t see them survive not supporting the other two areas. I certainly could be wrong, but we shall see what happens.

Que's back! Nice to hear from you. I see a lot of jobs pop up in my field in VA but I don't even give them any consideration, sounds like a mess out there.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    And then Florida. Throw in Colorado with all its Californian refugees. Montana, Arizona, etc... Soon, we won't need to hold presidential elections at all. Whoever the Dems parade up there will win, electoral college or not.:rolleyes:

It’s a shame. Montana is beautiful when it’s not 105 or -40. I was also partial to parts of Nevada and Utah. But those were no-go as well.

Top Bottom