• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My favorite feature of this arrangement is the free heart stress testing that the officer who pulls me over at 2AM will receive when he flashlight reveals the pistol.

Think of all the good times we'll have.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    My favorite feature of this arrangement is the free heart stress testing that the officer who pulls me over at 2AM will receive when he flashlight reveals the pistol.

Think of all the good times we'll have.

Don't forget the fun of hitting a pothole and having the pistol land on your foot in your open-toed tactical sandal followed by blindly reaching to retrieve the gun while hoping not to grab the trigger.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't forget the fun of hitting a pothole and having the pistol land on your foot in your open-toed tactical sandal followed by blindly reaching to retrieve the gun while hoping not to grab the trigger.

That goes without saying. I mean, how can I prove the worth of my beard if I do not point at gun at myself or others?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Just echoing what's already been stated, but I don't like the idea of something placed inside the barrel, don't like the idea of the gun bouncing around on the rod or possibly bouncing off the rod and landing who knows where, plastic coated or not, and don't like the idea of the entire gun exposed, especially the trigger.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    Do you never have kids in the car? Let alone idiots riding with you...

"Honey I am gonna run in and get a big gulp, keep an eye on the gun, I'll be right back."

Top Bottom