• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I really like the magpul wallet. I have had mine for maybe a year and a half. Its not so good for cash though. I never really have cash to be truthful (insert sad game over sound)

Bucknut

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    I recently purchased this wallet. I like the outside pocket for frequently used card(s). Has a money pouch for those of use who still use cash. Has RFID protection. Veteran founded business. Purchased on Amazon. So far I really like it.

https://brykerhyde.com/collections/slim-bifold-rfid/products/slim-bifold

Here is a review of the wallet. BTW Walletopia is a rabbit-hole of information if you are in search of a wallet.

https://www.walletopia.info/review/bryker-hyde-vertical-slim-wallet-review/

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow... I've learned that a lot of people put a lot more thought into their wallets than I do. :): I want a bi-fold, decent quality leather, with room for cash and credit cards and my drivers license. That's pretty much it. My last two have been from the NRA catalog and claim to have RFID scan protection.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've been simplifying my life a bit.

This Maxpedition Micro Wallet holds all my licenses and a few cards as well as some cash and other crap. I can pack it up or keep it trimmed down. Fits all I need in my front pocket with my trimmed down set of keys. Normal cash and coins goes in my other front pocket. There's a few other companies that are out there with close to the same small dimensions.

I wanted the smallest possible BUT still able to be somewhat secure and enclosed. There are smaller out there that are just glorified card holders that might hold like 2 or 3 cards max plus they don't enclose at all. They're like open top design.

ZcyrBlS.png

https://www.maxpedition.com/products/micro-wallet?variant=28031258001

All my check books and other bulky wallet type things that I can live without on my immediate person are in a zippered checkbook wallet in my man purse that stays in the vehicle.

QeXJNAI.jpg

I've had those typical leather bi-fold and tri-fold wallets that after a while look like a Big-Mac in your pocket. I finally went threw it and laid it all out on a table and decided that I really didn't need all that junk weighting me down. So I got rid of it.

Kind of the same thing I did with my x-wife. Except she would have completely crushed the table.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I had a Maxpedition, but there’s something just not right about an adult with a Velcro wallet. I’m currently rocking the original Duluth fire hose bifold, which is nearing its end.
    Me too. The new style of their fire hose wallets aren't up to the grade of their old style ones.

Top Bottom