• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    NEWER MEMBER HERE! This is a great forum that I just troll through all the helpful information. I post when I have something to say, other then that I keep to myself. I'm hoping that all the crazy high price gouging will stop soon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    New member here. Where can I find the FAQ? Can I do a search for it? :dunno:

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.

Read the Sticky here in the General Firearm Category or go to Post #38 in this thread from the Administrator, he posted links also. Welcome! :ingo:

Heck, I'm not exactly a newby, been shooting all my life, sport and competition. Belong to many other forums, but just joined here. To sell, heck no....looking to buy, buy, buy! Just teasin' and havin' fun guys!

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I've been contacted from out of state members wanting to buy things I have posted in the Classifieds. Personally I think INGO should be for Indiana Residents. :twocents:
    :rockwoot:
    Danged Hoosier doesn't want to share with us sounthern folk, eh?:rolleyes: Even though we're friendlier than Yanks as a rule, no need run me off! I might even be able to contribute to the forum myself one day. :)

Maybe you'd like me better if I sell you my SS mini14 for only $5,499.? It's a steal at that price too. Shucks, I might even knock off another $25.00 if you talk nice to me.:):

Gunowners like to share experiences with each other, even ones from the UK. It helps to see what others deal with around the world. In one way or the other, we're in the same boat here, sink or swim.

Now that I think about it, I'll drop the price of my Mini to $5,449.00 just for you.:)

treanor21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lafayette
    Another new guy here. I joined the forum when it kept coming up in Google searches whenever I was looking for something about guns. I figured, what the hey, I've lived in Indiana all my life and I probably have something in common with these people. I'm not here to rip anyone off. I'm just here to trade knowledge and experience, which I have very little of compared to many here. And once I've earned the right to post in the classified section, and the right deal comes along. I don't see any reason why I should be excluded from participating.

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon

Top right hand corner of the screen. I need to read it myself. I have not figured out everything yet. When all else fails I' ll read the instructions! I' m pretty new here and enjoying the discussions. I just want to keep up with the local shooting opportunities, and issues from a local perspective. I shoot at Marion County F&G and Fall Creek.

Dave

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    Litebow, nice catch, I forgot to tell him about the obvious location for the FAQ......old age is starting to show.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I'm not a fan of profiteering, but in all honesty I'll take a profiteer member that believes in the Second Amendment and contributes to the fight for our Constitutional rights over the member that is hard over paying someone's asking price for a case of ammunition, but will meekly turn in their AR when Dianne Feinstein gets her New Years gift from the President. On the other hand, a member here only to profiteer and get rid of their firearms for a profit in advance of any new anti-2nd Amendment laws can go hang.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    :rockwoot:
    Danged Hoosier doesn't want to share with us sounthern folk, eh?:rolleyes: Even though we're friendlier than Yanks as a rule, no need run me off! I might even be able to contribute to the forum myself one day. :)

Maybe you'd like me better if I sell you my SS mini14 for only $5,499.? It's a steal at that price too. Shucks, I might even knock off another $25.00 if you talk nice to me.:):

Gunowners like to share experiences with each other, even ones from the UK. It helps to see what others deal with around the world. In one way or the other, we're in the same boat here, sink or swim.

Now that I think about it, I'll drop the price of my Mini to $5,449.00 just for you.:)

Minis suck! I'm sure there are good and very knowledgeable gun owners all over the States and the World but this is Indiana Gun Owners not US Gun Owners or World Gun Owners. But the owner of the site has said all are welcome so..... :welcome: :ingo: :patriot:

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    ...Who the hell sells a gun anyway? A real collector never gets rid of anything! If your safe ever gets full, simply get another safe.....like a real man.

I 100% agree with this statement. I've never sold a gun, and the one and only time I was considering it, my wife reminded me it was hard to build an arsenal by selling guns :D

brichindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Not a new member and clearly I'm not in it for the classifieds. But this site's got so much useful info and so many great minds that think alike, sometimes it seems like adding anything useful to a topic would be redundant as it has already been done before time and time again.

Regarding the classifieds... eventually I'll get there to check out the hype :dunno:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    New members equals more brains and skill. That is the good thing about it when that what they do. But the guys that joined this morning,had 50 single sentence or word post's by noon and then five $10,000.00 Bushmasters and 200 $75.00 per pmag by 1:00 are joining for the wrong reason. I am think everyone can see it for what it is.

This place has grown like crazy over the last few years. There is a reason for that. And that is a good thing.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I've been contacted from out of state members wanting to buy things I have posted in the Classifieds. Personally I think INGO should be for Indiana Residents. :twocents:

I lived in Indiana from 1980 to 2012 and am now in Tennessee. Should my INGO membership be revoked? Even though I didn't join until 2011 when I heard of this site at an Appleseed event, I visit daily. I also keep in touch with several friends via INGO and enjoy the conversations with casual online acquaintances as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    it is easy to see who is who and what they are here for if you pay any attention. The folks that joined to a productive part will be around and add to the mix. The others will fade away quickly.
    To those who wish to be a part...Welcome.

The salesmen....see ya

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am a latecomer to INGO also. I've been here a bit longer than the noobs but not all that long. I enjoy the different perspectives offered here. Some of them may make me a little crazy but that's what freedom of speech is all about. I particularly like having members from around the States and the world. That could be because I have lived in several states and have visited many countries. Shoot, I even like the French guy, go figure. :laugh:

Top Bottom