• Status
    Not open for further replies.

timditto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    clinton in
    hello all i am new to the site but i have a few ?s if you cant post on anything in classifieds or send messages how are you supposto get enough post to meet the min.?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    New Castle
    By posting just like you did, you have to get involved with the conversations that are going on, or even start your own. Trust me it does not really take very long to get your 50 post, and there are plenty of topics to choose from at any given time. Just my :twocents:.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hello timditto. Welcome to INGO! :ingo:

To answer your question: INGO is not a gun classifieds. It is a gun community. There is a classifieds area, but that is a perk for contributing members. Details are in the FAQs, which are well worth reading. You will learn a lot about Indiana firearms info and INGO.

So, how do you get to 50 posts? Simple: participate in the forums. There is a lot to learn here. Ask questions, respond where you feel you have something to contribute, and enjoy the site. If you aren't concentrating on getting to the classifieds, you will get there soon enough. If you really must get their right now, you can become a site supporter (info in the FAQs). Oh and please don't try to post a bunch of junk one-liners to get to 50. It has been done many times before and the mods are good at catching and removing those posts that contribute only clutter on the board.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    hello all i am new to the site but i have a few ?s if you cant post on anything in classifieds or send messages how are you supposto get enough post to meet the min.?

The classifieds are a very tiny part of INGO and not the only place you can make posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom