• ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Nice!

I finally got my kids to get their kayaks, dirt bikes, tool boxes, boxes of junk and so on, out of my garage a couple of years ago. Then, my daughter bought the house next door as is, and it was loaded with tons of hand tools and other stuff that needs to be in a garage. I now have three drill presses, a really nice old craftsman table saw, a router table, and smallish wood lathe that I haven’t had time to set up and use because my garage is a wreck.

I have boxes of hand tools that I haven’t even gone through.

This fall when it’s not 90 degrees outside, I plan on doing a complete overhaul out there.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Nice!

I finally got my kids to get their kayaks, dirt bikes, tool boxes, boxes of junk and so on, out of my garage a couple of years ago. Then, my daughter bought the house next door as is, and it was loaded with tons of hand tools and other stuff that needs to be in a garage. I now have three drill presses, a really nice old craftsman table saw, a router table, and smallish wood lathe that I haven’t had time to set up and use because my garage is a wreck.

I have boxes of hand tools that I haven’t even gone through.

This fall when it’s not 90 degrees outside, I plan on doing a complete overhaul out there.
    We cleaned ours off so I could work on a pedal tractor somewhere about a year ago.

Then I decided since the fiance was getting into a hobby of candle making I would try my hand at stained glass.

2 very very generous INGO members have given me the jump start of a lifetime in that hobby. But our work bench is in need of help again getting organized.

I just need a bigger garage, a pole barn, 500 more acres, more income and time... you know, the basics!

Top Bottom