• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dw357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    I picked up my two tone xdm 9mm yesterday for 608.83 NIB. I haven't been able to shoot yet, but it is sweet. Was that a good price for today's situation? What is a good brand of ammo to run through it to get used to the feel?

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Great gun,I have shot Fiotchi and Winchester white box through mine with no issues. You can pick up the Winchester at wally world if you can get there in time before it is sold out.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Remington UMC is what I use to practice with. It's the cheapest ~ $10.50 plus tax at Walmart if you can find it, or you can get it in bulk from the big stores (Cabellas, Bass Pro, etc) for a few more cents per round. I have a Glock 19 though so i dont know how it runs through the XDm. nice pick though, i was going either XD or Glock when i was in the market for a 9mm a month ago.

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Great selection. Let us know how you like it once you get your first rounds through it. I am trying to decide between this one of these or a Glock 19 myself.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If that price was out the door it was a great deal. WWB and Blazer Brass are cheap but good practice rounds. If you are goind to carry this for defense, feed it a few of whatever JHPs you plan to carry as well. Nice purchase - they shoot very well.:yesway:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I picked up my two tone xdm 9mm yesterday for 608.83 NIB. I haven't been able to shoot yet, but it is sweet. Was that a good price for today's situation? What is a good brand of ammo to run through it to get used to the feel?

My Dad bought one last year. I'ts black on black, and he paid over $600. It is a great shooting gun.

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    I've also got the bitone 9mm, great gun! I usually shoot Winchester white box or blazer brass for target and federal HST for protection. Remember these guns are 6 o'clock aim to hit bullseye. Also check out xdtalk.com for more info and goodies.

adcecil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I picked up a mono-tone about around a month ago at a gun show. OTD price was not much too lower then what you paid. So far I am shooting what ever I can find.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    tough choice

Great selection. Let us know how you like it once you get your first rounds through it. I am trying to decide between this one of these or a Glock 19 myself.

I had the same problem and after many sleepless nights decided to just buy both. I don't regret the choice both are fantastic weapons but each has a distinct personality (yes a gun can have a personality). They are very accurate out of the box, easy to shoot and clean. Main problem is keeping them fed, the high cap mags eat rounds as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Seriously, you will be happy with either choice.

Top Bottom