• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I could hear someone shooting big guns down towards Atterbury. Also my jerk neighbors were letting off crappy fireworks. Oh well hopefully I don't have to clean that up in the morning.

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    The "Is it gunshots or fireworks" game was in full force last night after we got home. 90% were fireworks.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    People were doing it here in Kokomo........... I wonder if I heard the one that got the girl in the hand? :dunno:

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I had a handful of old 20ga 7 1/2 shot I needed to get rid of. I put it out in the big cornfield behind the house. When I lived in town though I refrained from shooting. Just firecrackers back then.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Was in NE Indianapolis last night, and there was the unmistakable sound of gunfire from several locations around us. Firecrackers don't keep that cadence. Certainly not thirty at a time. We all went inside. I've done a couple of mag dumps like that, but down into the dirt from up on the deck; real sharp angle, safe backstop. Nobody around. Wouldn't have done that last night, we had small children and all I had on me were Gold Dots. That'd be some expensive noise :)

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Here it is past noon and Carriage House apartments are still rockin the gunfire. But then again,thats everyday and night.

Top Bottom