New Year Resolution Busted Early in 2023.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • purdue98

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2015
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    The conclusion of 2022 found our ammunition and firearms collections well set for our needs or likes.
    Ammunition is one of the commodities that requires replenishment from time to time for obvious reasons.
    New firearms are going to come out, new and shiny, going to catch interest due to form and/or function that makes good sense to add but overall I wanted to focus on building back cash reserves. Hence, no new firearms and only replenish the type of ammunition that is used during the range days.

Complete BUST. Glock G21 gen5 MOS added in January along with the new Holosun SCS Reflex sight.
    My reasoning seemed sound. The CMMG Banshee 200 in 45ACP runs on Glock magazines and having a two platforms that share magazines seemed reasonable. Wow, I can talk myself into almost anything.;)

The plan was to sell the Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III in 45ACP. Found the interest in the online market low and got low balled by WEBUYGUNS so I posted on GUNSAMERICA but the view count was low (19 after 2 weeks). The BDE III will remain in the OLD GLORY gun safe. Delegated to range day fun.

Top Bottom