• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Just got off the phone with Freije&freije auctions. They are accepting guns for New 2010 DAY SALE. Call tom for commision rates,there not to bad. NO BUYER PREIMUM,NO TRANSFER FEE. The last sale I attended featured 3 bren 10 and 4 freedom arms among a great selection.Check there web site for gun list after the 14th. see ya there!

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    I *think* these guys will have a lot of the AAC Guns (Moorseville) left over stock. They were packing things up at the shop when I went to pick up an order from them last week.:twocents:
    I will miss AAC.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    ANDY was rex (previously of pss) still there.

ALSO JUST CHECKED:The christy's auction dec 12th updated their gun list on proxibid. Would you look , maybe some ACC guns are in this sale.thanks.

Last edited:

zlittell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    hey has anyone ever bought anything from the freije & freije auction... is it worth saving money till the date? what im asking is do you usually get good deals at this auction, get shafted hard, or just about normal pricing.

im thinking about selling my carry revolver and waiting till this day to buy a gun if i can find a nice deal.

-zack-

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    I have attended a couple of sales there. The last one had alot of quality firearms, including a Bren Ten with letter onced owned by Col.Jeff Cooper. You can see the gun list on there website, and proxibid.
    The good thing is NO BUYER PREIMUM OR TRANSFER FEE, IF YOU ATTEND IN PERSON.
    I aquired alot of brass and bullets at good price and picked up a T\C 25-35 barrel for under $60. Happy=Happy

zlittell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    damn i just realized they might have an ffl selling so many guns all the time... which means ill need to be 21 :( unfortunately they have not fixed this odd law or will they ever

Top Bottom