• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Well I'm kinda lame. First, today I got a good deal on a number 10 cast iron pot. Just got done in the oven on the cleaning cycle. Looks good.

Next, a project (yeah it's never that easy) hanging curtains! Been wanting to do this for awhile for multiple reasons.

Yes it's level.....

Now for some snuggle time with my girlfriend. Don't tell my wife, she hates when my girlfriend is on the couch.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Had evening church service, went out for pizza, played/crashed our little quadcopters, in bed on INGO. I'm all about partying.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I cleaned guns and then had friends over for beer and pizza from Chicago. We watched the worst Steven Seagal movie of all time, it is even worse than the one where he went to Poland.

Shadowman, he goes to Romania. It is bad.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We watched the first Harry Potter with the kids, then taught them a card game called GOLF. We watched the ball drop ( first time as a whole family w/ everyone awake). The boy was tired so off to ned he went about 12:30. We called it a night about 2:30. The Mrs. even fluffed my pillow before we dosed off. Good start to 2018!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Wife & I prayed in the new year, then to sleepy town. I went crazy wild before that, ate like 8 of those peanut butter & Hershey kiss cookies, & 2 glasses of milk! Who Hoo!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I finished fitting the threaded barrel to my P12. It was called "semi-fit" but was more like "bears a vague resemblance to" a functional barrel. Watched Mythbusters and got the night's code for the drone contest. Woke my mom up a few minutes before midnight so she could watch the ball drop, then I went to bed.

Top Bottom