• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tiretrack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    our side o the wire
    Thinking ahead to some sort of gun restrictions that could be retroactive to january 1. Knowing that prices and availability of weapons and accessories are as bad as most predicted.
    What needs to be accomplished before 2013 ? Do weapons parts need assembled ,any other paperwork to prove ownership prior to 13,or anything else i'm forgetting.
    Maybe I should just relax and enjoy christmas eve at the inlaws

HandyAndy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Fort Wayne (SWAC)
    Uh prove ownership for what?

Just in case there are questions surrounding that Ice fishing accident, remember, the one where we all had to cram on that pontoon to get out to the floating island of ice....... damn those glaciers, I'm just glad everyone made it out alright. To this day I can't remember why we all brought out gun collections.......:rolleyes:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Just in case there are questions surrounding that Ice fishing accident, remember, the one where we all had to cram on that pontoon to get out to the floating island of ice....... damn those glaciers, I'm just glad everyone made it out alright. To this day I can't remember why we all brought out gun collections.......:rolleyes:

I figured that having a couple pieces of styrofoam inside of my safe would've kept I afloat. Sadly I was wrong!

Top Bottom