• ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    New York lawmaker released a "secret list" of Democratic gun control plans
    The New York assemblyman stated the Democrats did not want the public to view the list of proposed gun control laws.......

The true Agenda

Here is the list of Democrat proposals:

--Outright confiscation of "assault weapons."

--Outright confiscation of "ten round clips" (magazines).

--Establish a statewide database of all guns.

--Continue to allow gun permit holders' names and addresses to be published by newspapers.

--Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than five rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons."

--Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to five and confiscate banned magazines that carry a larger number of rounds.

--Prevent citizens from owning more than two magazines.

--Prevent citizens from buying more than one gun per month.

--Re-license all current pistol permit holders.

--Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years.

--Pistol permits would have to be issued by the state and not local law enforcement.

--All guns in New York would be required to be micro-stamped.

--Ammunition dealers would have to be licensed.

--All gun owners would be required to keep their guns locked in their homes.

--A fee would be assessed for licensing and registering guns.

http://www.inquisitr.com/490856/democrats-secret-gun-control-list-revealed/

http://www.examiner.com/article/n-y-republican-releases-secret-list-of-democrat-gun-control-plans

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    That gives me flashbacks of Iraq. When we first got in country we would go house to house searching for illegal guns. They were allowed one AK variant and one hunting shotgun. No pistols. The AK was only supposed to have one 30 round magazine. If there was any indication of extra magazines or a single pistol round we would turn the place upside down. I felt bad sometimes because I knew a few of the families actually needed the extra mags thanks to religious killings and looting.

If this were to actually happen in the US, it would not end well. I fear this country is going to be doomed if something doesn't happen soon.

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Yep. That sounds about right. Remember, carrying a pocketknife in NYC can get you a felony charge.

Moving out of that place was the BEST thing I ever did.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. New York State is run by New York City liberals like Chicago runs Illinois. Those states should petition to break off from the respective cities and let those Democratic cesspools sink.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Some of it looks believable, some looks odd if not fishy.

Be careful putting your weight behind the authenticity here. It looks either bogus (overstated) or a trap.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Be careful putting your weight behind the authenticity here. It looks either bogus (overstated) or a trap.

The original source was video of a NY state legislator reading it on the floor while the legislature was in session.

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel
    That gives me flashbacks of Iraq. When we first got in country we would go house to house searching for illegal guns. They were allowed one AK variant and one hunting shotgun. No pistols. The AK was only supposed to have one 30 round magazine. If there was any indication of extra magazines or a single pistol round we would turn the place upside down. I felt bad sometimes because I knew a few of the families actually needed the extra mags thanks to religious killings and looting.

If this were to actually happen in the US, it would not end well. I fear this country is going to be doomed if something doesn't happen soon.

Shame on your for doing that to them. Sorry but if you support the 2nd amendment how is someone in a different country have any less of a right than you do?

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Shame on your for doing that to them. Sorry but if you support the 2nd amendment how is someone in a different country have any less of a right than you do?

If you ever served in the military, you would NOT disobey a direct order from a superior officer.

Everyone says "the national guard/army/police will never come take our guns."

BULL ****. If their superior officer orders them to, they will do it. Period.

Not saying that's a bad thing. I have nothing but respect for the brave men and women that serve our country. But that's the way it is.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

Sir there is a Agenda this list is 100% fact ......don't put your head in the sand and think this wasn't tried to be pushed.

listen to who voted on it and the fact they wanted this not to come to light....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8CSuWSCcg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    If you ever served in the military, you would NOT disobey a direct order from a superior officer.

Everyone says "the national guard/army/police will never come take our guns."

BULL ****. If their superior officer orders them to, they will do it. Period.

Not saying that's a bad thing. I have nothing but respect for the brave men and women that serve our country. But that's the way it is.

It could never happen here. So many believe this....but it has happened all around the world, and could start here in a decade, a year, or a month.

Lines on a map don't change human nature; a dog won't think twice about biting a cat it knows was declawed.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I misread as NY rep not rep in NY.

I could see this in NY as something put forward and knocked down.
    I have a harder time seeing it in US Congress at this time.

My head, BTW, is far from in the sand.

At the same time I know tons of times that gun owners have passed around this, that and the other as fact only to find out it is partial at best.

It is why one of the things that hurts us is the claim that we "cry wolf" and sometimes our inaccuracy does exactly that.

But I am more than able to admit I simply mistook where this was from.

Just trying to keep us accurate, because if we are not that, we cease to be credible.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside

Shame on me? LOL Normally I let ignorant comments roll off, but I'll indulge. Notice I said sometimes I felt bad. 99% of the time I felt GOOD because after I found several mags hidden in a furnace or a false wall, I also found body armor, RPG-7's, training dvd's, and more times than I care to remember: a bomb factory in a garage. The few times I felt bad were in areas we couldn't patrol daily and the police were crooks. And the only reason I felt bad was because one 30 round mag in an AK with a rock n roll switch goes fast. Another thing, Iraq didn't have a Constitutional right to bear arms. Not my fault. They were run by a radical dictator that would disappear an entire family for plotting something. They had no guns because the government had them all. If they saw a Beretta they assumed you were an officer, and if you pulled it out they ran because Iraqi officers routinely executed people in the street with a pistol. We allowed them to have guns for their own protection from their own. It was martial law because people were going crazy and a guerrilla war was going on. If you weren't there, then you can't talk. And if you were there and you didn't see or do this, then you were a POG, and you can't talk.

Also, it's called following orders. Something people follow if they value their job. How many NYPD cops would get down on this set of scandalous gun grabbing laws? Probably the same number of cops that follow the order to stop and frisk anyone, anytime, for any reason. Or the same number that don't understand crossfire and backstops and wind up shooting 9 bystanders in downtown NYC. How many soldiers would do this? Look at Katrina. Hell, look at the cops during Katrina. Killing people and burning their bodies, stealing. I'd like to think a great deal of them would walk off, but the truth is the younger enlisted and rookie officers with something to prove would be all over it.

Last edited:

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel
    Following orders is just a way to justify your actions. You are responsible for your own actions this following orders BS needs to stop. Just think if you where on the other end of what you where doing. Not saying your a bad person just trying to get people to see things in a different light. War is nothing more than Murder. Breaking into someones house is invasion. Taking there property because you where told is THEFT!

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Hahahaha whatever you say, bud. You seem to know more about war than I do. How many tours have you done? What's your MOS? Not saying I'm a bad person, but it seems you called me a murdering, home invading thief. Seems legit.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Following orders is just a way to justify your actions. You are responsible for your own actions this following orders BS needs to stop. Just think if you where on the other end of what you where doing. Not saying your a bad person just trying to get people to see things in a different light.

Are you related to Piers Morgan?

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Following orders is just a way to justify your actions. You are responsible for your own actions this following orders BS needs to stop. Just think if you where on the other end of what you where doing. Not saying your a bad person just trying to get people to see things in a different light. War is nothing more than Murder. Breaking into someones house is invasion. Taking there property because you where told is THEFT!

Wow. Wow. You might want to shut your mouth and insert boot now!

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel
    Wow. Wow. You might want to shut your mouth and insert boot now!

Is there some thing i am missing? Can you tell me how there is a difference? How when there is no declaration of war you are supporting your Oath? How invading someones home and taking there stuff not Theft? Dont just say shut your mouth back it up.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    How many tours have you done? What's your MOS? Not saying I'm a bad person, but it seems you called me a murdering, home invading thief. Seems legit.

I'm guessing he spent a little less time over there that you. Thank you for your service.:yesway:

Ah, you musta missed the thread about it being ok to lie and spread false information because the other side does it and the only way to beat them is to play the same game.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom