• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Where there's a will, there's a way! The gun grabbers will never be satisfied until there is total dis-armament nationwide! My hat is off to those trying to keep in the fight however they can!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Sad but any way we can stick it to them is great! It would be nice if such a "grip" could be put on an AR pistol without a tax stamp!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Damn that's ugly. Just Right Carbines have a similar stock as well.

Good to see they're following the law and still pissing people off who think guns are evil. Love it

xHwyLT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Monroe
    Just a great idea. Any time we gun owners can stick it to those pinky waist liberals like Chuck the Schmuck Schumer, and Andy the Duce Cuomo the better.

BTW, this looks a lot better than some of the other options being bandied about. Like the permanently attach magazine.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    This is a problem that California also faces, and they solved it with "featureless" rifles. So this isn't really news. It's a new product, perhaps even a better product than the "featureless" stocks that have been selling for the same reason for quite some years in California. Personally I don't think the AR-15 rifle is that pretty. It's only a tad better looking than an AK. M1 Garand -- now that's a dignified gun.

I don't see any evidence for the final clause in the following sentence:

The stock is fixed as well, but at least New Yorkers now have a legal way to own an AR-15, a fact which is still driving some gun control activists mad.

In my experience, people who are into "assault weapon ban" tend to identify with the features, not with the fire power. They just want to get rid of the "bad guns." If you tell them this featureless AR is a "good gun" that can't hurt anyone, maybe they'll be OK with it.

Also, this is just not true. It's an example of people manipulating gun owners for political purposes:

Let’s face it. Obama is after your guns.

Obama's record shows that he has little interest in guns.

xHwyLT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Monroe
    This is a problem that California also faces, and they solved it with "featureless" rifles. So this isn't really news. It's a new product, perhaps even a better product than the "featureless" stocks that have been selling for the same reason for quite some years in California. Personally I don't think the AR-15 rifle is that pretty. It's only a tad better looking than an AK. M1 Garand -- now that's a dignified gun.

I don't see any evidence for the final clause in the following sentence:

In my experience, people who are into "assault weapon ban" tend to identify with the features, not with the fire power. They just want to get rid of the "bad guns." If you tell them this featureless AR is a "good gun" that can't hurt anyone, maybe they'll be OK with it.

Also, this is just not true. It's an example of people manipulating gun owners for political purposes:

It's not true? Apparently, you haven't heard his 2014 State of the Union address.

Obama Pledges Gun Control 'With Or Without Congress' In 2014 State of the Union Address

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

For a couple weeks.
    Then the anti-gunners will fix on another "feature".
    Or they will say that guns are being bought because of a "loophole".
    During the AWB, when manufacturers changed models to get around the law, the people that passed the law screamed bloody murder.
    I see the same thing happening.

Top Bottom