• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    The real question is, was the man in the right for doing this even though it's against the law and should the officer had arrested and charged him despite it being just as unconstitutional as California?

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    The box doesnt say "bullets" it says cartridges.....even in New Yawk.
    I know they are cartridges.
    However, from the article
    when the troopers inspected the pistol, its magazine contained the nine bullets
    I was afraid any main stream media people on here would think he had like toner cartridges or something like that.
    I was just pandering to the lowest common denominator.

kliebert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2013
    Harrison County Indiana
    Those boys in New York just need to fully take ownership of the "New York Reload" and if they are going to carry have two loaded with their ridiculous 7 round limit. The law limits number of rounds per mag, not number of weapons per person.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    He can legally have the gun but he can legally only have 7 bullets rather than 9. I guess they are positive what type of fight this guy may have to encounter to protect his life. They must be positive that he can get it done with 7 and therefore never need the 8th or 9th.

Ever seen some of these youtube videos when the cops start shooting. They typically empty the thing. But a citizen could never come upon a situation where he may need 9 rounds to protect himself. Maybe he's a bad shot or maybe he's a good shot but is still not able to land several of the rounds. Maybe one of the precious seven rounds fails to fire yet the perp is not down and the perp does not also obey the 7 round limit, then what? Death?

I can hear them counting them - one, two, three, four, five, six, seevVEEN, EIGHT, NINE! "turn around and put your hands behind your back sir". Another tradgedy averted.

"boy, at first I thought - he has his license so he's okay. :dunno: Then I saw the NINE bullets an I was like, Uh oh, we got us a criminal here".:ar15:

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Those boys in New York just need to fully take ownership of the "New York Reload" and if they are going to carry have two loaded with their ridiculous 7 round limit. The law limits number of rounds per mag, not number of weapons per person.

Love it. Double SOB holster + pocket .380 + dual ankle .38's (for balance) + a Miami Classic vertically cradling a DE .50AE with dual mags on the opposite side. Look on the face of NYST upon your duty to inform... priceless. :laugh:

faceoff_zpsdc5e7b36.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Love it. Double SOB holster + pocket .380 + dual ankle .38's (for balance) + a Miami Classic vertically cradling a DE .50AE with dual mags on the opposite side. Look on the face of NYST upon your duty to inform... priceless. :laugh:

faceoff_zpsdc5e7b36.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

to all those who think guns cannot be a fashion accessory, look at this picture and tell me its not cool as hell.
    sorry my inner child comes out every time I see these pistols.

Top Bottom