• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Finally purchased my new coyote gun. Was in Rural King yesterday and they had a Howa 1500 with Hogue overmolded stock on clearance for 399.00 with an extra 10% off immediately and a 12% mail in RK rebate. Walked out the door with it for 360.00 before tax, got home and opened up the box and found a 3-10X44 illuminated Nikko Stirling scope and mount in the box.

My dad has this gun in .223 like mine and it is a tack driver. I have also read its basically a Weatherby Vanguard. I feel like I got super deal but being a Savage guy I don't know how Howa is regarded in the shooting world.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Finally purchased my new coyote gun. Was in Rural King yesterday and they had a Howa 1500 with Hogue overmolded stock on clearance for 399.00 with an extra 10% off immediately and a 12% mail in RK rebate. Walked out the door with it for 360.00 before tax, got home and opened up the box and found a 3-10X44 illuminated Nikko Stirling scope and mount in the box.

Varmint or sporter barrel? And is yours 223?

That's a dang good deal IMO...

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    That's a smokin' deal. I ordered one a few years ago in 243 and paid around $550. The action is butter. Love the gun. Very comparable to the remy 700.

ADDICTED2TONE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Floyds Knobs
    Howa makes a fine rifle. My buddy has one in 6.5 swede and I love it! They are basically the same thing as a Weatherby Vanguard, Howa makes those for Weatherby.

Top Bottom