• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Open carry / concealed carry, doesn't matter to me. I have my personal preference, and others have theirs. Folks just should be smart about it, however they carry.

Unfortunately, and we all know this is true, there are plenty of people that don't. On either side of the coin.

Personally, I would think it a wise business decision NOT to choose a side if you own a gun supply store, but that's JMO.

I agree
    OC / CC Doesn't matter what you do, just do it safely.

jmartin72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Covington
    You can see briefly in the end of the video that the guy on the viewer's left for this video does, indeed, open carry. :lmfao:

I have been in that store many times, and they all open carry. I too commented on the video and told them not to tell people one thing, and do the opposite in their shop.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    It's irritating when businesses who are in the business of selling guns attempt to tell people how to carry their guns. I wonder if they OC in their store? I wonder if anyone has ever knocked one of them over the head and took anything? I wonder what kind of credentials they tell people that Cory has when they send people to train with him? What kind of credentials do they have in order to tell someone that CC is the only way to carry their gun?

Just stick to selling guns and leave the CC/OC debate alone!

I can attest to the fact that a few of them do OC in their store while working.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

What some may fail to realize is that if you don't at least follow the link for a moment you will miss the link to this very important video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T1Nxy6jHLg

In here you can get some advice for how to help your lovely lady carry while on her bike. Thanks to Road King Girl for her, um, input on carry.

Regards,

Doug

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Not surprising. They were getting hammered for it.

and rightfully so. I'm a frequent shopper at this store and the guys seem to know what they're talking about, but that video was absurd. There's no reason to blast OC'ing or anyone who does OC. I thought about asking them about the video next time I am in, but they've taken it down so clearly they realized they screwed up.

Also in their video where they offer up 50k to anyone who can convince them to go anti-2nd amendment is foolish. It's just a way for him to get his YouTube channel some traffic and wave his $50,000 around. It seemed pretty arrogant to me. I was disappointed in these 2 specific videos, these guys don't come off that way in the shop, at least they never have to me.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Looking for a gun in Terre Haute? Try Hoosier Arms:

Home

A former co-worker of mine and his wife own/run it. He won't preach to you about how to carry your firearm.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Shame they removed the video in the OP. I've been enjoying most of the rest of their videos.

Top Bottom