• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    ZT0750_zpsgywbtqlw.jpg

Found a ZT 0750 at a price I could live with - so now I'm living with it!

I've wanted/admired these knives for several years now. However, they've been discontinued since 2013 - and supplies, when you can find them, are drying up.

It may not be the most robust ZT made, but that's OK. It looks freaking fantastic and it carries much better than my 0350 (that I LOVE).

I've set this one up to be left-side carry for when I'm carrying a firearm on my right side.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The 0750 model has long been discontinued by ZT. It's not the most practical edc knife, and just wasn't a very popular model because the design was more geared for one purpose (left side carry with your firearm on you right side indicates you know what the main intent was for this design). Most dealers that have remaining stock are blowing these out at ridiculously low prices. It's a great knife for it's intended purpose, with the ZT quality...I sold a bunch of them when I had them in stock. :twocents:

Nice score OP! :yesway:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Thanks!

The guy I bought it from (in Nashville, IN, ahem) still has two left.

I didn't have the coin a few years ago when you shot me a price on a remaining one you had.

I just....wanted it! I've currently got it on my left hip and a new Kershaw Shuffle (white scales!) on my right hip. This way I can open a beer bottle with my Shuffle at the same time I be cuttin' a fool with my left.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ZT0750_zpsgywbtqlw.jpg

Found a ZT 0750 at a price I could live with - so now I'm living with it!

I've wanted/admired these knives for several years now. However, they've been discontinued since 2013 - and supplies, when you can find them, are drying up.

It may not be the most robust ZT made, but that's OK. It looks freaking fantastic and it carries much better than my 0350 (that I LOVE).

I've set this one up to be left-side carry for when I'm carrying a firearm on my right side.

I love the bent wood screw.......:)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That's a very good blade shape for many cutting duties. Cutting rope and cord are obvious, but it's also good for fine cutting where you need to be able to get the point down into something without exerting a lot of force. I like it!

Top Bottom