• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hello everyone, I dont know if this might be a topic that has already been covered but I would like some input on some gear. Specifically, shot shell caddy's. Its a little difficult to practice reloading Vera(Rem. 870) without a caddy to get the full value of the drill. I was thinking about getting the Man Mountain Eng. caddy, but how does it compare to the California Competition Caddy? Also, if I were to VangComp Vera, is that "legal" to use in an actual 3-gun compition?

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    MME caddies are all aluminum and well made. But, CCW trays have been the standard for over 10 years and they are practically indestructible. CCW now makes them complete with Tek-Lok and Safariland ELS attachments. You won't go wrong with either.

Vang Comp is legal, but will put you into Open class. If you want to do it, fine. But, I don't think it is necessary.

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Thanks for the input. Whats a standard kit set-up with the caddys? For instance, 4 or 5 on your kit?? Im pretty excited about getting into 3gun! I gotta still fill out the registration form for the Indiana Multigun Series, it will be my first competitions!! Yea I will most likely VangComp Vera after I shoot her awhile. I figured that I will register in the Open division being a noob and all lol.

Top Bottom