• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have an in classifieds and I think I just realized why you don't put the price in the Title.
    I thought I was being efficient. :dunno:
    You can't change the Title but only the body of the post and the pics?

My mistake.

I suppose that in order to reduce the price I have to start all over and put another ad in and this time put the price in the 1st line, not the Title, like normal people? :stickpoke:

Sorry. I usually sell a gun very quickly and this hasn't been an issue, but I want the option of lowering the price by a few dollars when I bump it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have an in classifieds and I think I just realized why you don't put the price in the Title.
    I thought I was being efficient. :dunno:
    You can't change the Title but only the body of the post and the pics?

My mistake.

I suppose that in order to reduce the price I have to start all over and put another ad in and this time put the price in the 1st line, not the Title, like normal people? :stickpoke:

Sorry. I usually sell a gun very quickly and this hasn't been an issue, but I want the option of lowering the price by a few dollars when I bump it.

PM a mod or use the report post on your own post and ask the mod to update the subject. That would be preferred over starting a whole new ad IMO.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    One of the moderators must have seen the thread and took the price out of my Title.
    Nice, and thank you if you read this! :yesway: ;)

GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Ido not know how to get to the classifieds! I have never felt so inefficient as I do on this site. I ask what I want to know and get answers but like to think I am independent and can figure things out. I came to this site to learn by reading posts of those in the know. Have learned a lot and been confused by many. Enuf of chitchat so will someone tell me how to get there.? looking to buy if find the right one.....'s

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Ido not know how to get to the classifieds! I have never felt so inefficient as I do on this site. I ask what I want to know and get answers but like to think I am independent and can figure things out. I came to this site to learn by reading posts of those in the know. Have learned a lot and been confused by many. Enuf of chitchat so will someone tell me how to get there.? looking to buy if find the right one.....'s

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/408311-info-new-guys-looking-ads-section.html

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Hopefully, I'm not throwing cold water... but since you don't have 50 posts yet, you will not be able to utilize the classifieds unless you step up to a forum sponsor and financially contribute. I suggest looking through the forum information section (click the word "forum" just above the messages and then browse towards the bottom in one of the last sections. Classifieds are in their own section again towards the bottom of the page.
    --Rick

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Give him two hours, he'll be at 50. :n00b:

There's been quite a few runners already this week.

GrgaHines, you could always become a site sponsor and get that 50 post requirement waived. :hint: :hint:

vugger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Give him two hours, he'll be at 50. :n00b:

There's been quite a few runners already this week.

GrgaHines, you could always become a site sponsor and get that 50 post requirement waived. :hint: :hint:

How do you do become a site sponsor? I would like to participate in the marketplace (and other areas), but do not have 50 posts yet. I have been a member for a long time, but was primarily just a lurker and do not post much.

I like the site and would prefer to support it versus just trying to get to a post count of 50.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How do you do become a site sponsor? I would like to participate in the marketplace (and other areas), but do not have 50 posts yet. I have been a member for a long time, but was primarily just a lurker and do not post much.

I like the site and would prefer to support it versus just trying to get to a post count of 50.

You are showing as a Site Supporter now and that is what you need... so you should be good to go.

Top Bottom