• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EveryDayCarrie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2022
    South Central Indiana
    Looking forward to being a part of the community! I thought this would be a good place to connect with others who enjoy target practice and promoting conservation through hunting.

I have a Ruger LCP II that I’m currently in the midst of finding the right carrying method and holster for. Unfortunately women’s clothing isn’t the most conducive to concealed carrying. Any ladies here that have recommendations? I’m thinking appendix or small of back. The Phlster Enigma setup looks like a good option, but open to suggestions!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello EDC (I see what you did there) and welcome to INGO. While most of the regulars around here are "middle-aged" dudes (I resemble that remark) we do have women in the INGO ranks including staff member/Moderator @mom45 .

Again welcome to INGO, good bunch of folks around here with a lot of knowledge.

EveryDayCarrie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2022
    South Central Indiana
    Hello EDC (I see what you did there) and welcome to INGO. While most of the regulars around here are "middle-aged" dudes (I resemble that remark) we do have women in the INGO ranks including staff member/Moderator @mom45 .
    Again welcome to INGO, good bunch of folks around here with a lot of knowledge.
    Ha! I just celebrated my quarter-life crisis, so I guess I’m the minority here!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Please don't carry small of back. Imagine what would happen if you fell and you had a gun between your spine and the ground.
    THIS. Its dangerous. It can result in damage to the spinal nerve.

I used to do this years ago until that was brought to my attention. Since I really like walking, I stopped immediately.

Welcome!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Welcome to the forum! I know many frown upon off body carry, but I have a designated CC purse I use on a regular basis. I also have a BUG that is normally either appendix or pocket carry depending on what I am wearing. Purse carry is only for when on body is just not a viable option.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Welcome from Westfield.

Guy the gun was discussing various carry methods earlier this evening. I am sure folks will have lots of suggestions for you, just remember: YMMV and what works for some may not work for others.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome to INGO.

You'd be better off to start a thread about your holster/carry options in the sub-forum below. This thread will close 24 hours. That way you can keep the thread going as long as needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom