• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shep1949

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2023
    I recently inherited some guns. I'm not a shooter or a collector, nor do I have knowledge to add to this site. I'm looking for advice selling to recoup funeral costs. I would like to find someone local to Ft Wayne with a good reputation with an online auction that would be willing to root out scammers and not come off looking as one.

Any advice would be appreciated and if I'm breaking any rules just tell me to zip it.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Hello, My advise is to sell them yourself, auction fees, tax etc will eat largely into your gain as to help with funeral expenses. Get a blue book of gun vales and do a little research, or become a site supporter and or get your fifty post and i am sure members will chime in on values and probably sell a lot here!!!!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

Suggest either become a paying member or join in the various discussions to allow you access to the sale forum.

Use this site to learn the true value of your firearms and then offer them for sale locally. Through this site you will have a better chance at an honest sale.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I recently inherited some guns. I'm not a shooter or a collector, nor do I have knowledge to add to this site. I'm looking for advice selling to recoup funeral costs. I would like to find someone local to Ft Wayne with a good reputation with an online auction that would be willing to root out scammers and not come off looking as one.

Any advice would be appreciated and if I'm breaking any rules just tell me to zip it.
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for reaching out to the INGO community. We will do our best to steer you in the right direction.

Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom