• Status
    Not open for further replies.

billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    Great website! I'm a newb (to this website) 101st Army Veteran (Rakkasan) looking for places to target practice around Clarksville, IN...New Albany, IN, or Jeffersonville, IN. Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks! :ingo:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Thanks for the advice gungirl65....I think I have all of that...maybe I don't pray enough...but thanks for the comment...(prayer usually comes with the love and forgiveness)

I just welcomed you, the rest is my signature line. It's not necessarily directed at anyone. Although, around here some folks are a little stubborn and stingy on the forgiveness sometimes. ;)

You can customize your signature line to say what you would like it to say as long as it falls within a certain amount of characters or something. That's located in your User CP tab and then to the left under Settings & Options, Edit Signature.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Hello and welcome to INGO. I am sure someone will come along with some answers for you here shortly. Glad to have you aboard!!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Thanks for the advice gungirl65....I think I have all of that...maybe I don't pray enough...but thanks for the comment...(prayer usually comes with the love and forgiveness)

Just FYI: that quote is her "signature line". It shows up at the bottom of every post she makes. It wasn't necessarily directed at you.

Also, welcome to INGO.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    First - Thanks for your service, sorry I can't help with range information - as I live about 50 mile north of Indy. Anyhow Welcome to INGO, hope someone come through with some good locations for you.

billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    WOW! Thanks for the replies!

I didn't realize that was the going away message...sorry about that. It's great to see such a response from responsible gun owners in such a short time. I have nothing on billybob44 senior, but I really appreciate it! :ingo:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Clay County! This will become your new online addiction and THE place for all discussion from your favorite shotgun to bacon! Pull up a seat and be sure to check out ALL the sections. Spread the word and do your part to protect our 2A Rights! :ar15::patriot::rockwoot:

P.S.: Thank you for your service to our great country!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom