Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Although it is normal for police officers to carry a gun 24/7--

Well, I guess if you sleep on your "non-carry" side that wouldn't be too bad. Though, if I were a cop, I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me wearing my gun to bed on "date night".

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort

I guess some of you have time to annoy people like me by posting the "DUPE" comments. I regularly visit this site and this forum, although I do not visit every individual forum. WHY is it a problem if it is brought up in more than one place? Surely there is plenty of server space for all. I did not and would not have seen this article if it had not been posted here. I don't care to wade through the 2nd amendment forum, carry issues or the others to see articles like this.

Last edited:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    What is the big deal. The policy simply is OFF DUTY LEO's cant be packing in a NFL stadium when they come in as fans. I'm sure this creates extra issues for security and on duty cops at the games when a guy has a gun and is dressed in a jersey and says I'm a cop. Sure he's got ID, but it's still more time for all involved and what if some other fans sees a normal joe blow in the stands or at the head taking a squirt and sees a gun, does he automatically assume the guys a cop, when he is not dressed as one?

Some love to make an issue out of every gun related issue. If this is a big issue for you don't watch the NFL, or go to the games. An NFL stadium is private property (in most cases), public/private cash issues aside. I love how others scream about there 2A rights, and wish to ignore the rights of property owners. You do night have a right to carry on my property, for that day the stadium is the property of the NFL, and they can do as they wish.

They are not telling on duty cops not to have guns, only fans who are LEO's off duty paying to come to the game not to.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    The NFL doesn't allow guns, especially for off-duty cops? That's ridiculous. We should boycott them as a community to show our disapproval of them infringing our 2A rights.

Top Bottom