• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Question, is it a good idea to give the liberal MSM your e mail and tell them that you are a gun guy/girl? What watch list did you just put yourself on?

Last edited:

HFDowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    I agree, this is just a scam to get your email address. Besides liberals will use the polls that justfiy their agenda.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Question, is it a good idea to give the liberal MSM your e mail and tell them that you are a gun guy/girl? What watch list did you just put yourself on?

The watch list of f*** you I know my rights and I'm not afraid to stand up for them.

Besides, you're a member of this forum. You're on this list. You presumably have a LTCH, you're on the list. Whatever list it is you're worried about.

jabbett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    The watch list of f*** you I know my rights and I'm not afraid to stand up for them.

Besides, you're a member of this forum. You're on this list. You presumably have a LTCH, you're on the list. Whatever list it is you're worried about.

Then why add the misery by getting an inbox full of spam everyday? ;)

climber1218

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Converse
    I voted. In the past I wouldn't have participated as I also hate giving out my e-mail address to such groups. However, right now (and since as others have mentioned, we are already on a whole host of lists) I preferred to post my stance and support for our 2nd Amendment rights that are currently under attack.

Top Bottom