• ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    And I will. :yesway:

Sorry I didn't realize you wanted to have a serious discussion. You've been sniping me for the majority of this thread.

What's your take Dross? Practically, Constitutionally, Logically... Do we need international bureaucracies to create "free" trade?
    And....
    Revitalized by his serving of Boiled Owl soup, Rambone goes on the offensive......
    :lmfao:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I meant about NAFTA.

Complicated issue. I'd rather just have free trade.

But this, like with all issues, you want to pretend there are no political realities. Dealing with political realities is a moral and character problem to you.

So, in your world, we'd just declare complete free trade, right? Me, too. Except that ain't gonna happen. So NAFTA was an attempt to bring more freer trade. There is good and bad about it, just like lots of things.

Do you not see that you're just creating a make believe world in your mind? In the real world, these politicians are trying to solve problems. Political problems, yes. Just like a businessman solves problems, not to solve the actual problem, but to make money solving it. Politicians solve problems, too, political problems. In the course of solving political problems, sometimes they do some good. It's always mixed with some bad.

And it's never going to change. The only hope for change we have is to use our influence to pull the system a little more our way. We can only do that by making them account for us. And we're a small group, so we're going to have small influence.

If we take our ball and go home, we're not going to hurt their feelings, we're just going to fail to influence them at all.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Even Newt Gingrich A Little Depressed By Prospect Of Him Running For President
    Even-Newt-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg
    :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ram, who are you trying to convince? :horse: is not an effective method of convincing people.
    This new information had to be brought forth because of the bad news from the latest Rasmussen Iowa poll. (Not that we all vote in the Iowa caucus or would necessarily vote for Gingrich anyway)

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Yes but imagine being able to bask in all that moral superiority.:rockwoot:
    Why imagine something I already do in my daily life? I admit it does come with a certain amount of responsibility but I handle it fine.

I am trying to imagine voting for Bachman when I had pretty much ruled her out and now I am thinking yeah, maybe...........maybe.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Newt endorsed Dede Scozzafava in 2009. His endorsement drew the ire of conservatives, including Michelle Malkin, who says that the other GOP candidate was far more conservative.

Is this a peek into Newt's standards when he is responsible for choosing appointees and cabinet members?

An ACORN-Friendly, Big Labor-Backing, Tax-and-Spend Radical in GOP Clothing
    ...Dede Scozzafava, an ACORN-friendly, union-pandering, tax-and-spend radical Republican. And you use that money to fight Doug Hoffman, a viable, bona fide conservative candidate in the race who is closing the gap in the polls. Watch your campaign coffers dry up, NRCC.

The GOP establishment: Always, always its own worst enemy.

Get out your air sickness bags. Guess who endorsed Scozzafava this morning? Newt Gingrich. I hear Al Sharpton and Nancy Pelosi approve!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's just a media dump, kinda like his own personal wikipedia. If he has'nt convinced anybody by now then I don't think he ever will. It's not unlike the other thread about Ann Coulters endorsement of Mitt Romney. He still drops tidbits of information in that thread every so often too. Like I said before, it does'nt matter, I was'nt gonna vote for her anyway.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    And....
    Revitalized by his serving of Boiled Owl soup, Rambone goes on the offensive......
    :lmfao:

It's fun to read Rambone's posts. Yes there's a certain amount of chaff to separate from the wheat.

What's really more interesting to watch the flaming. Honestly, as one summed it up, INGO has 18K members. 500 might be online at once, 4000 might be active? It's not a big audience.

But like a cat poised, a certain few are ready to pounce on anything posted by Rambone. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:That is truly the LMAO aspect of his posts.

I don't think I've made personal slams at anyone on this forum, yet because I don't mind Rambone's posts I'm subject to them in every thread.

Again, there's always the ignore feature. But why? If you don't like the post or the material don't click on it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's fun to read Rambone's posts. Yes there's a certain amount of chaff to separate from the wheat.

What's really more interesting to watch the flaming. Honestly, as one summed it up, INGO has 18K members. 500 might be online at once, 4000 might be active? It's not a big audience.

But like a cat poised, a certain few are ready to pounce on anything posted by Rambone. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:That is truly the LMAO aspect of his posts.

I don't think I've made personal slams at anyone on this forum, yet because I don't mind Rambone's posts I'm subject to them in every thread.

Again, there's always the ignore feature. But why? If you don't like the post or the material don't click on it.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. It's got nothing to do with Rambone and everything do with the fact that it's perfect nonsense half that time.

Top Bottom